Bugger!

Started by _AH_Twisted, April 22, 2009, 09:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Twisted

Well I found out today what caused my delayed drop of the torpedo last night. My joystick button I use for it wasn't working right. I pulled it apart today and found the little plunger was sticking. Using some electrical spray I managed to clean and free it up. Hopefully it is fixed now, but if it isn't I do have 3 more brand new MS FFB2's and will use this one as a parts doner.

~S~

_AH_Prop

DUDE!, if youre willing to part with one, lemme know!!!! lol

_AH_Hornet

I just bought one spare.

_AH_Prop

Rgr, I have been looking for one for a looong time after my idiot brother ripped the stick off the base of my old one

_AH_Twisted

~S~ Prop

I picked mine up off ebay in 2005. I'll have a look and see if any decent ones are still floating around there.

Edit:

I did a search on Ebay and if you go to this page there are a number of them. I bought mine over a few months. Checking every 3-4 days. You'd be surprised how many are still out there for decent prices and in good condition to new.

http://computers.shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_dmdZ1?_nkw=microsoft+force+feedback+2&_sacat=58058&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1311&_odkw=&_osacat=80047

_AH_Olds

Are you bidding on this, Twisted? I don't want to outbid someone I know. If not, I'll place a bid on one. I could use another one. I have 4, one works (was Aniken's until I spilled something on mine), my old one is going to get parts from the other two. Been looking for a red trigger stick for a while.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Twisted

Negative Olds.

I've got no interest currently to purchase more, so happy bidding.

_AH_Olds

Ok, thanks Twisted, I'll be watching it.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman