Online Dynamic Campaigns

Started by _AH_Prop, May 01, 2009, 04:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What night of the week should we schedule for  this ?

Sunday
Monday
Thursday
Saturday

_AH_Prop

S! Guys!

Its looking like there is some pretty positive feedback Im getting using the online DCG. Id love to host more regularly as I think theyre alot of fun as well. I can start a few seperate campaigns to keep things varied, or we could just play one out and see how far along we can go in the one theater. So far I am running Stalinggrad 1941. There are pacific campaigns as well, carrier launches, ect ect.

Would you guys want to set a fixed time of the week in your busy schedules for me to host these, or we jump into it as oppertunity arises? Let me know!

Foxbat

S~
Its been fun flying these. Probably would be a good idea to schedule em.
Better turnout and guys would be there expecting to fly it.
Good stuff sir.

_AH_Gonzo

I'm all for it! If possible though, could you keep both sides as flyable? This not only makes more aircraft pilot slots available but gives the flier a greater choice of what to fly as well.

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Duff4r

From what I saw last night...they're not TOO long!  That's a good thing.  That way, pilots aren't sitting in the lobby waiting.

Are you able to run the AI Mod?

So there is a complete variety of planes and maps??

Thanks for hosting  :happy-112:

S~ Duff

_AH_BBQhead

S~.. the dynamic campaign missions seem quite popular so far.. 

sounds like we should put em on the calendar..

i like the both sides flyable, too. 

maybe put one of the auto generated dynamic jobbies on the calendar.. and run another as opportunity arises?

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Prop

To address all the questions made so far:

Its up to you guys which theater youd like me to host, all the fronts I saw so far is Eastern Europe up to 1944 and Pacific Campaigns in 1941, to me as the campaigns progress, newer planes will arrive.

AI Mod isnt installed yet as I JUST got everything squared away with the issue of Russian text breifing and Im not 100% sure if itll fudge it all up again.

To me its up to the squad leaders on when in the week you guys wanna schedule the campaigns but we can figure that out next squad meeting.

_AH_Duff4r

It won't!!  ......and if you think it did, delete it or put the (-) in front of it.

_AH_Prop

Installed it and ran it no problem last night (ai mod)

Id have to say, my connection can safely handle only up to 20 ppl without the yellow bars happening (mind you there were ppl in south america ~6000 miles away) But apparently everything else ran smooth, one thing ive noticed is the a.i would easily spin into the ground if you put a few rounds into it at low alt, anybody see this as well?