Saitek X-52

Started by _AH_Olds, May 09, 2009, 03:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Olds

Just bought an X-52 setup (for a great price), and am currently trying to get used to it. I'm using the MS FFB2 with it, and so far have some of the keys figured out (trim, etc..Fox and Jack helped me out last night...thanks, guys). Here's how I have it setup so far:

Thumb slider: pitch
Top rotary: aileron
Thumb rotary: rudder
Hat switch: Map, next friendly view, next enemy view, etc.

Still don't know how to get the clock to the right time (an hour off), and don't understand the Saitek software yet. I got the mouse to work, but it seems to pan slow. I'd like to use the mouse button for my talk key. It is a great setup...man, what a bunch of buttons! Now if I can remember to pull back the correct throttle when I'm waiting in line... (tongue)...otherwise I'll be heading for a Gomer.. :lol Any suggestions on this are greatly appreciated.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Olds. I done sent ya som settins I hav on ma stik. Ifn ya didunt get it lets me no an ah whil
        sent her agin.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Stiffy

hey olds, i use a X52 and ms sidewinder FFB, i also understand the 52 software, kinda at least, let me know what questions ya got and i can probably walk ya thru it

_AH_Olds

TD, I got your email with the settings, thank you. Stiffy, I will catch you later this evening with any questions. Thanks, guys.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman