Some Recent and Not so Recent Skins

Started by _AH_Gonzo, June 12, 2007, 07:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Archie

DW may i have a copy of the P38

Thanks

Arch

CKReineking@att.net

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_DarkWolf

Well that particular one has my own markings and noseart and what not. Do you have like a favorite number and/or noseart? I could create one with your preffered elements.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Archie

Number 11 and i will fly what ever else you put on that beauty.

Arch

None of those silly red leaves on the side tho!!!   :lol-029:

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Archie on August 03, 2010, 01:18:13 AM
None of those silly red leaves on the side tho!!!   :lol-029:

Archie, you disappoint me. I would of thought by now you know me well enough to never, ever, make a request like that.

FINISHED!!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Moby

OMG!!!!  DW, you know I would love one of those skins!!!!!   LOVE THE LEAF!!!!  ~S~!
(323 and 06 for numbers as usual if you can incorperate them...)

Thanks DarkWolf!!!!

Mobes.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Archie

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_DarkWolf

Now, now guys. Moby is a little sensitive about his man-boobs.

Here's a Spitfire VIII based on one from 452 Squadron RAAF.

DW

_AH_z5o

Man boobs?!?,,,,,,RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!!!!!
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_DarkWolf

Here is a Liberator painted up like one from No. 223 squadron, 100 group. 100 group was kind of a composite group, they had squadrons of heavies of various types and mosquitoes and flew alot of missions in support of bomber command doing feints, radio and radar jamming, nightfighter support etc.

I saw Moby using a seafire skin like this during the fly-in, so I created one of my own. It's based on an aircraft of No. 807 squadron from HMS Hunter operating in the indian ocean in '45.

DW

_AH_DarkWolf

_AH_Archie

_AH_DarkWolf

This is a Corsair Mk.II like one of 1834 Squadron operating from HMS Victorious is early 1945.

DW