Some Recent and Not so Recent Skins

Started by _AH_Gonzo, June 12, 2007, 07:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Here is another Corsair II meant to be one from 1836 squadron on Victorious from later on in '45 in the pacific.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_DarkWolf

This is a Gladiator I based on one from 112 squadron in North Africa during 1940.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Moby

323, and or 06 with AH-M on the side....what are my chances?  and the Canadian roundel under the pit of course...   

:happy-112:

~S~!

Mobes.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_DarkWolf

What aircraft are you talking about you waterlooian twit?

DW

_AH_z5o

water,,? waterloo,loo,,ian, hmpht! waterloooo,looo,lo... grr :unhappy-059:.... WATERlooooo,lo,lo WATERLO,Loo,loooo.
Ahh, nevermind.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Moby

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on October 16, 2010, 11:48:16 PM
What aircraft are you talking about you waterlooian twit?

DW

The Glad man, the Glad!!!!!

~S~!

_AH_z5o

:surprised-041:
1.6 times per sec,
96 per min,
5760 per hr.
138240 per day
50457600 per year
woooooooooooow, I love your avitar Moby....S!

_AH_Moby

I think that they are the only pair that can actually stand the test of time, LOL!!!!  Too bad they all can't stay that way forever......  :(

~S~!

_AH_DarkWolf

_AH_Moby

Wicked DW!!!!  Love it for sure.......  send that one to me too????

Your talent for skinning is beyond a mastery of the craft!

~S~!

Mobes.

_AH_z5o

_AH_DarkWolf

Here is a P-38 with 459th FS markings. They called themselves the "Twin-tailed Dragons" and some of they're P-38Js had variations of this gaudy "dragon" motif on them. Looks more like a snake to me....they operated in Burma.

This one was a real pain in the arse, making all those bits line up as best I could. Still some issues cause of the funky texture mapping on the P-38.  Grr.

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_DarkWolf

I've been messing around with Mk.IX Spitfires for a few months re-working alot of things.

Here's a Mk.IXc of 401 squadron

A clipped wing Mk.IXe of 443 squadron

And a Mk.IXe of 411 squadron

These were all canadian squadrons.

DW

_AH_Archie

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.