AH Six Day War!

Started by _AH_Moggy, October 17, 2009, 12:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Moggy

~S~ all:
The rules of engagement, maps and ATC photos for the upcoming SEOW BoB "Six Day War" is available for download.  Go to the "View Downloads" section.

Note:  For any new joins that don't have it, you'll need the ATC program, available from TBull's site at:

http://downloads.663rd.com/

Download the file "atcbf1942_setup.exe" (14.8MB)

SCHEDULE:

This Sunday (10-18-09), Twenty and I will be running a Mission Planner class (tentatively scheduled to start at 6:00 p.m. EDT), for all hands wishing to get their feet wet in planning some of the missions.

Tuesday, 10-20-09, following Ring's "epic" mission, I'll get with whomever has been picked to plan the first German mission and we'll input our mission for mission # 1.

Wednesday, 10-21-09 (6:30 p.m. EDT?), mission # 1 will commence!

_AH_Moby

~S~ Moggs!

Just thought I'd point out that if the mission on the proposed 21st Wed was to start at 6:30pm Eastern Standard Time, that would make it 3:30 pm Pacific Standard Time, and maybe hard for some on the left coast or even mid continent to make it as working hours may not make them available for the mission.....  The mission planner session on Sunday would most likely not be a problem to start at 6pm EST as most aren't working on Sundays.... Hope I didn't mess things up for your plans Moggs.....

Regards,

Mobes.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Moggy

God, I HATE IT when you guys point out my mistakes!  Doh, change the times to 9:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m (uh, EDT), respectively.

Moggy

_AH_BBQhead

S~. I'm pretty sure that start time for wednesday is a typo and is meant to be 9:30 pm EDT.

you're already on Standard time Moby? 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Moby

Don't any of you guys sleep.... in any time zone?  Thought I was the only true night owl on in the wee hours, lol!!

~S~!

Mobes.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Moggy

~S~ all:
Here's my tally on the points earned in last night's 1st mission:

RED:      3,540
BLUE:    3,250

Notes:  

1)  For some reason, Jack's point total in the DCS was lower than the end-of-mission scoreboard, but for now we'll use only the SEOW-generated points.

2)  I did not include the -50 points the DCS charged BLUE for Archie's leaving the game.

Moggy

_AH_Nimble

My Goodness!! Just when i thought the superior blues had done the english lads in, we come out behind..... I should have known....Ive always had a big behind...lol.... jolly good fight reds :surprised-027:

_AH_Twenty

Mission 2 eventlog has been uploaded to the SEOW server, chech out the Statistics.

Please PM me when the mission planning is complete for your side, I will try to download the mission file at 8:00 PM eastern time on the night of the mission.

Also, there were lag caused crashes reported by the Axis during last mission , before next mission lets discuss how we will handle this.

~S~ Twenty