Friday nite fights revised....

Started by _AH_Ring, February 15, 2010, 02:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Ring

I am going to put together a new FNF nite using zut....I am taking new zuti missions to run, so all you mission builders please send them to me. If anyone wants to input on this Idea please post in this thread.  I'll keep you all posted on updates...I will try to host one this fri...

_AH_Ring

Rulz and Regs....... Teams will be chosen on a first come first serve basis. Which means I will be the one assigning sides based one the order of who shows up in what order....there will be seperate comms assigned for each side....Once assigned a color..(Red or blue) you will be asked to change comms and read the brief before spawning. There will be no points counted and mission abjectives will be put in the brief.  each plane set has only 15 aircraft per type so it would a good Idea to keep your aircraft as long as possible, refueling and rearming / repairing as much as possible. There will be a couple of main targets for ground work, and several smaller targets all over the map.... at this time I am not sure about AI aircraft...but if there is any it will be singles here and there. This is my first go around with this gents so please bare with me untill I get the bugs worked out... I,ll post update tomorrow.

S! Ring

_AH_Archie

If you need any help or testing let me know.

Looking forward to it

Arch

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_crash

Looking forward to it too, Ring. Remember, the Zuti mod seems to still have some bugs, so as long as we approach the FNF with some patience and knowing there's gonna be some strange things go on, we'll be OK.

_AH_Ring

having difficulties...I may have to pospone for a Day....I will keep working on it though...I,ll let you guys know tomorrow... :unhappy-059:

_AH_Ring

it,s official...friday nite fight is moved to sat....what I did was I was about 3/4 done with the mission and I was also working on a test map at the same time...(to try out new features) when I accidently overwrote the mission file with the test map.... so am starting from scratch...the good news is that I have all day tomorrow to work on it....S! all Ring