What's News 2/21/10

Started by _AH_Duff4r, February 21, 2010, 11:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Duff4r

Hiyas,

Well an interesting week...

1) ZUTI 1.12 has some small and I mean small problems to over come.  There will be a ZUTI 1.13 ASAP!  _AH_Ring provided some input that is now in ZUTI's hands from last nights mission.

2) Patch "n" is in my hot little hands and I am Beta testing:

a) I am specifically working on the NEW executables.  As I explained in a prior post there will be many to chose from, with and without "6DOF" depending on your needs.  Choices will soon be 128, 256, 512, 768, 1GB, 1.2GB, and 4GB all with or without 6DOF.

b) This will be "Map Makers" heaven with a bunch of new stuff including new maps and new textures!!

c) The upgrade to UP 2.0 Patch "M" will be a simple .exe that installs seamlessly over either 2.0 or 2.0M.

3) I have been asked about Team Dedalos's 4.10m when it's released which is a ways off.  We won't be going different directions here as UltraPack will simply adjust it's programing to 4.10m.  What happens here is that a good deal of what's in 4.10 absorbs what's currently in our jsgmemods folder, thus reducing the load on that folder.

4) Tiger sounds, nothing happening here!  The sounds can be used with some patches from SAS group.  I currently have them running using the APPROVED _AH buttons file, which is UltraPack 2.0 + Patch M. Again this is best left alone so as not confuse the issue as we adjust to UltraPack 2.0 patch M.

5) IMPORTANT..... If you run into troubles now, PLEASE (-) out your MODS folder 1st!! (-MODS). If you still have problems then ASK! To trouble shoot put a (-) in front of each MOD, one at a time until you find the offending MOD. You really shouldn't have anything in there but "Eye and Ear Candy".  Anything is is not in accordance with the _AH version.

That's all for this week.

S~ to you all,

Duff