VMF223 Campaign

Started by _AH_BBQhead, October 12, 2007, 01:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxbat

Thanks for the plan Skat. We'll do our best.

_AH_Moggy

To: VMF-223
Subj: 11 October 1942 Mission Briefing

The mission brief and Op. Plan is available for download.  Go to the "View Downloads" section.

All flight personnel are directed to download and review the brief!

I will be acting as Mission Commander for this one.

Moggy

_AH_Spardog

S~

Let me begin the cheer Sir Moggy: THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!

THANKS for designing an outstanding VMF 223 campaign
THANKS for the all the research and hard work to make each mission viable and feeling "real" to the squadron and guests
THANKS for developing missions that all pilots could fly -- even those without top-end PCs and finally,
THANKS for creating an environment full of excitement and just plain fun

Job well done. :drinking-43:

_AH_*PODS*_RGAA

Thank you Moggy for the excellent campaign building and research! Had a blast! It was an honor to be part of the VMF-223 campaign bro! ~S~

Fly'n is the second greatest thrill
known to man, Landing is the first!
  Major _AH_Rgaa
        A Flight
 www.aceshigh.ws

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Gonzo

:i-m-with-stupid-0101:

Great stuff Moggy... Even better the second time around!!

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_DarkWolf

Agreed, great job Moggy. It was awesome from start to finish.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Moggy. Having been on the island  in WW2 your layout with the river and hills brought back memories that I thought had been forgotten. You did an awsome job. A real pleasure to have been part of it.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Rezak

~Salute All~
Thanks Moggy for wonderful jub You did with VMF223 Campaign.
If Your enemies  will not fear You, they will laugh at You!

_AH_Olds

S! Great campaign, Moggy! Looked forward to Tuesday nights. Thank you for a job well done.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_BBQhead

S~. Thanks for the Campaign, Moggy.  You've done an absolutely top notch job on it.   :happy-016:   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Moggy

Thanks for the compliments, guys.  If you had a good time, then it was well worth it!

Moggy

_AH_Moby

This campaign was one of the best times I have ever had online with "anyone".  Aces High is truly a wonderful organisation that I am very proud to have associated myself with, and continue to do do into the far reaching future.   I only hope to have contributed to the success of each mission I flew and I know I can revel in the memories and the commaradarie that I have experienced. 

Salute to Moggy, well designed, well recieved, and well planned, and definitely appreciated by me and all members of ABSquad that had the pleasure of being able to fly it.   ~S~!!!

Looking forward to flying with you all in the next campaign, coop, mission or wherever we meet in the skies!!!!

Salute, Aces High! 

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Jack

~S~  Kinda tough to come up with anything that hasn't already been voiced.  Moggy, you bring class and a wealth of knowledge to this squad & the game.  It's such a pleasure to have the opportunity and honor to associate myself with you and the other friends that make this squad and game what it is.   Kinda getting a little teary now.  That's not GAY, is it?  Anyway, I already miss Tuesday night!  God, I am such a addict to this game and squad!  Help!  Please!!  I need a life!!!!!!!!!!

_AH_Moggy

~S~ all!Just a reminder that the farewell fly-in for the VMF-223 campaign is slated for tonight -- regular starting time.  Lots of awards to hand out, boys, so please show up on time, and reasonably sober!  (Inbibing during the ceremony is encouraged, but remember that you'll have to do at least one good landing beforehand).

Also, use your official VMF-223 skins, with your current kill markings, please!

Moggy