Euro Campaign Mission Commander Signup

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, February 04, 2008, 11:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_taldrg

~S~ All, I would like to set up a mission plan. All I know is the WW II way which is, "get in, leave all ord. on the enemy, get the hell out". Nothing fancy.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Spardog

BBQ, what does the #/# represent in the sortie column? I've forgotten your crystal-clear explanation.

_AH_BBQhead

S~  Guys.. nice to see a couple of new posts in the "Euro Mission Commander Signup"  thread.

what was the question?  o yea.. i believe what you're referring to is the number of sorties flown and number of sorties survived..

i don't think i ever gave an explanation of this one as this is DW's baby..     

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Rumely

Would like to thought my hat into the ring to lead a mission, what the heck the worst I can do is get us all killed!   :surprised-041:

_AH_DarkWolf

Quit mocking my pointy thing! Jerks!

And I strenuously object to a non AH member leading an AH campaign mission! I've been reading Mein Kampf and Hitler CLEARLY states that the mixing of blood is WRONG! True, by mixing superior AH blood with inferior AB blood there will result a TEMPORARY elevating of the AB element but in time it will lead to a degenerating of the superior AH element resulting in the ultimate DESTRUCTION of AH as a campaign creating body.

I hereby move that AB_Moby be banned from all future AH campaigns and COOPs.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Moby

It's not going to work DW...... I know what you are trying to do.  Nice try though.

:happy-112:

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Moggy

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on March 25, 2008, 09:02:03 PM
...I hereby move that AB_Moby be banned from all future AH campaigns and COOPs.

DW

Pretty harsh, eh?  How 'bout if we just restrict him to a gunner spot for a few missions? (roll)

and continue the (wholly unsuccessful, I'll add) riducule campaign...

_AH_Col._Hogan

When do we fly the riducule campaign, after Euro? And can I have a P-38?

S!

_AH_Baranth

_AH_Spardog

S~

While reviewing the euro campaign scores this morning, I was surprised by the number of twins in our squad.

_AH_DarkWolf

S! all

With BBQ leading mission #14, we'll have gone through our list of volunteers once. Thanks to all the guys who have lead so far. I'm going to assume everyone who signed up in this thread is good to go for the next rotation. If not, lemme know. If anyone else wants in, then step right up!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_taldrg

~S~ DW. Please delete my name from the list. I just cannot devote the time that a good plan requires.
        Thank you.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

_AH_DarkWolf

S! all.

After Mission #24, we have only Moby left in the rotation for Mission Commander so he'll be MC'ing #25.

That leaves us with the following list for the last 5 missions, so not everyone will lead another :

DW
Jack
Moggy
Olds
Ring
Gonzo
BBQ
Foxbat
Moby

Let me know if you'd like to be added\removed from this list.

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

I just want to say thanks to all that create and lead these great missions.

Looks like my only free time is for fly'in and die'n, wish I could be of more help...........S!