UP 2.0n Patch

Started by _AH_Duff4r, March 15, 2010, 04:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Duff4r

S~
I'd hoped at the meeting there would be a decision to move to UP 2.0n?

Instructions:

Download UltraPack version 2.0n distribution files.

You already have UltraPack 2.0m. Here's the link to get the Update Patch from, following link:

Click it! ==> Patch UP 2.0n

The download is approximately: 282.16 MB

Back up your MODS folder!!

Once your download is complete run UP20nPatch.exe to start the installation process.  Use the browser button to locate your IL-2 game main folder and select the Install button.

This is for both the game client and server.  During the installation a DOS window will open asking you to specify the type of installation.  1 for game client and 2 for game server. <====Most of us will pick "1".

Once again, copy the Files\com, Files\gui, Files\i18n into your MODS\STD folder.

Regards,
Duff

_AH_z5o

~S~    2.0n??   whats this?
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Someone PLEASE save me from the MODSTERS. They are attacking from all directions and I am dragging 2 on my 6.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Duff4r

Quote from: _AH_z5o on March 15, 2010, 01:11:25 PM
~S~    2.0n??   whats this?

Really...You don't know??  Just check out Hyperlobby, that's what most the games are running.  It is a "clean up" update. Not much new but fixes some problems.  There's no reason not to do this.

Here's what's in there:

Updates to the MDS V 1.12
Fixes the dual-pylons issue for FW-190G3
Fixes the duplicate loadouts in the QMB for BF-110C4-C4B, DXXI Denmark, DXXI Dutch, DXXI Sarja.
Fixes the "Start -und Notleistung" messages that could change the allied "WEP/Boost" messages to German.
Reverts to Oleg's DM (Damage Model) values for the New Slot P-51s, FW-190s and BF-109s, etc.
Updates the HSFX Switch to the latest 4.1 Update.
Removes the New logging feature for the AI side and adds it to the USL_ADDONS.
Adds automatic radiators to the New Slot P-51s and add support for open canopies in UP.
Fixes the non-functional automatic radiators of the SpitMKVIII FB and VIII FB/CW.
Updates the planes_ru.properties, weapons_ru.properties and air.ini and removes orphaned entries.
Updates the all.ini properties and the maps_ru.properties resulting in a more "clean" and usable map entries in the FMB while retaining the compatibility.
Introduces the Wind Fix for the gunners-cockpits by Zephyr.
Updates some "odd" FMs like A-20B, Blenheims, etc.. (soon there will be performance charts for all the planes)
Updates many other Flyables like the Western Front ones by Kwiatek.
Fixes the Spitfire MK14 Griffon Sound issue: http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,2865.0.html

Updates the QMBProPal with the latest version: http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,2599.0.html
Adds the WarBirdsOfPrey addon for use in the WarBirdsOfPrey Dog Fight Servers.
Updates the USL_ADDONS.
Adds a buttons file that contains the old FMs of FW-190A3, P51s. Useful for comparison so everybody can try and compare.
Updates the Display loading screen so now it can be seen on most of the Displays.
It enables the Aleutians map, it fixes also the Spawn points for Zapolare's new map and an issue with Canon's BoB map.