Weird Graphical Bug

Started by _AH_Prop, July 16, 2010, 03:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Prop

Wednesday, I had an odd bug in the game I've never seen before, anyone know what could have been the culprit?

_AH_z5o

:help-sos-sos-29402:
S!, Ya, Ive been seeing something like that too. I was beginning to worry it had something todo with my system. Mine isnt as bad, but, its prity much just like that. weird stuff in smoke, water, etc. My smoke looked like someone burning news papers and the ashes were flying up into the air. I wish I had a screenshot of it, but, I dont. Im really starting to wonder about all these updates, somewhere down the line something seems to gone a miss. To many AH members having the same, or close to the same issues with thier graphic. Or maybe Im just a worry wort. PLEASE let me know if a fix, couse, patch, update, add on or what ever. I'd really hate to see this grow into a bigger problem than needs to be.
Thanks
Zulu
~S~
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_z5o

Prop, I had "-" out the AlteredBush9a in Files/maps/_tex/tree   to try to take care of the squair bush issue. In doing do it seemed to couse the problem with my graphic. If you did the same try UN"-" that file. See if that helps, it fix mine, but, Ive got the squair bushes again. I can live with that. Good luck S!
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Prop

I never had a problem with the square bushes, so I never modified that file. Its probably something else, its the first time Ive seen this, so it might be something in that map thats wonking my graphics.