Allied SEOW Practice

Started by _AH_Olds, July 23, 2010, 08:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Olds

We are planning  an SEOW practice session for C & D flights. Anyone on the Allied side is encouraged to try to get on about 8:00 EDT. Ring will be hosting. Try to be there if you can. Time may vary depending on how many show up and mission availability.

S!

_AH_Olds
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_DarkWolf

Just a thought for you allied chaps, did'nt you say you had trouble with your A-20s not dropping bombs last mission? They were A-20Gs right? When I saw them they were at like 16,000 feet or so. The G model does not have the bombsight, only the C model does. So they're not dropping might have something to do with recon or something else funky with SEOW, but could it be they just won't drop from alt without a bomb sight?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

HA_50

Rgr Rgr, If you were flying that bird you would not be able to actually drop and hit from that alt . I suggestt the builder plans a dive inbound to target