Scorched Earth Online Wars (S.E.O.W.)

Started by _AH_Moggy, November 28, 2007, 08:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Rumely

Mission has been built and is ready to go see you all tonight ~!

_AH_*PODS*_RGAA

Fly'n is the second greatest thrill
known to man, Landing is the first!
  Major _AH_Rgaa
        A Flight
 www.aceshigh.ws

_AH_Rumely

The Missions for both side is ready to be built, you can login and have a look at the way points. The mission has not been built as of yet. will be standing by on that as it is a long weekend for you all, may hold back on this one for a week as you are all out having fun in the sun.  :happy-119:

_AH_BBQhead

S~.. yes it is a holiday weekend..  not sure  if we'll have enough guys  or some one that can host.. .. thanks, Rumely..  i'm thinking we'll make the call later this evening... 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_BBQhead

S~ Judging frrom the number of guys online tonight. and taking into account a couple of other considerations.. the SEOW mission is postponed to next week..

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_BBQhead

S~.  Attention Riceballs (Axis SEOW pilots) 

Our mission plan, operation " The cross eyed clown gets a second date with the congenitally joined twins  because the dwarf with the speech impediment and mismatched socks is paying them for it" , is viewable on  our  seow website..

http://rumely.dynip.com/MP4/Scripts/default.php

Don't know how long it's gonna be there.. once it merged or loaded or whatever it is that happens.. it will no longer be available.. that usually happens sometime later today.

sorry for the short notice..it was my first time using the seow mission builder.. ran into a few snags..BUT.. if you don't get a chance to have a look at it before it's gone.. i can fill you in when we're loading up and heading out sunday at 9 PM EDT.     

Thanks for the help, Twenty and Rumely.

_AH_Rumely

~S! Will leave it up until Sunday afternoon ......... :idiot-0011:......boy I made a boo  boo last night after our SEOW leader slaved over the mission planner for many an hour I hit the wrong button last night and sent the first mission into hyper space  :surprised-041:  Went down to the computer this morning to see BBQ had replaced the missing mission. I owe you big time THANK YOU THANK YOU

Yes BBQ any thing you want clean the bunk house make pancakes ...........ok almost any thing

_AH_BBQhead

S~.. No worries, Rum.. you've got lots of slaving away hours piled up yourself..as so many around here do..

_AH_Rumely

The commanders have posted there missions, please login and have a look. This is the last mission in the New Guine Mini Campaign, I feel it has been a very positive run for this system. As for the SEOW system I will leave it up for a week after this mission, and then will be shutting it down for updates and summer vacation.

I would like to bring the system back online in the fall and setup a full campaign with a new map of choice.

Your input is always welcomed positive and negative

~S!

_AH_BBQhead

S~.   THanks, Rum.. Please remember we've changed the mission launch time for this slightly.. We want to hit the fly button at 9:30 pm EDT. Brief will begin at about 9. 

http://rumely.dynip.com/MP4/Scripts/default.php 

and just in case you hadn't heard, here's a link to the stats for the SEOW missions:

http://rumely.dynip.com/MP4/Statistics/MP-Statistics.php

lots of details there.  If you're using Firefox, i have read that the SEOW website is not really firefox friendly.. IE is a better choice for that one.. even though IE needs a fix... ( see below)

i think it's been working as advertised...really well done, Rum.. might be a few that haven't gotten the Internet Explorer  fix in yet so they can see the maps before the missions.. but that's manageable. 
THis particular fix is a known issue at Microsoft and Microsoft supplies the how to fix it in their help and support center, here:   http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B175500&x=12&y=11

problem is, it's a registry edit, which is not within a lot of people's comfort zone...  it cleared the error for me.    Don't be shy about asking for help with it.. always happy to help with that kind of thing.  the other  option is to 'click through' a bunch of errors every time you load a map to view it at the SEOW site. 

Fall sounds kinda far away though..  i was expecting we would be running it during the summer.. please reschedule your vacation  (6)    thanks for all the work you've put in on it, Rumely... and every one that has taken part, for your patience while we fumbled around a bit with it.   

_AH_Rumely

Yes fall is far far, away for you it is only six weeks away up here in Canada  :lol-034: okay maybe that is not soo funny for me   :sad-056:

_AH_Rumely

The Last SEOW mission has been build. Will see you later tonight.

_AH_Col._Hogan

Hope to be in for a Fathers Day SEOW...............S!

_AH_Rumely

Just thought I would bring you all up speed on the new map being inserted into the SEOW server. Moggy, Twenty and my self are working on a project to place the new English Channel map into the SEOW server.

At this time I'm working on the files for the MP planner to place the map pics into the server. Moggy is working on the way points for the data base upgrade. Twenty will be helping were needed at this time.

_AH_Deviant

Really Rum? That could make my day (for the Mighty Eighth campaign).