ACES HIGH MDS

Started by _AH_Twenty, November 25, 2010, 03:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

I have added last FNF mission to the MDS rotation.

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Col._Hogan

Would it be possible to add all the FNF's to the rotation?

_AH_Turbo

Thanks Twenty for all your Good work 
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_DarkWolf

Here's a thought about the MDS and FnF maps made for zuti. Seems like with zuti there is no switch for turning markings on and off, so could we always have the "None" option available under the Air Force section? That way we could choose that and not have stock markings over our skin markings? I noticed one of the MDS maps is already set like this.

SKAT heartily agrees and endorses this proposal.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Twenty

OK, I think all I have to do is edit a setting in each of the mission using the FMB. Is that correct?

_AH_DarkWolf

Rgr that Twenty, select the home base, under properties go to modify countries. Make it so "None" is always in the available list.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Twenty

All the missions have been revised on the server.

Twenty

_AH_DarkWolf

Sweet, thanks Twenty.

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Nimble

any one else that cant see the mds score???... its blank for me :idiot-0011:

_AH_Jack

We're seeing a problem with having 'None' as an available country at the home bases.  When we shoot down an enemy, we get the message that we've destroyed an enemy aircraft (good), while at the same time, getting the message that we've just shot down a friendly aircraft (bad).  That's caused Skat to be kicked from the server.  He's a very bad man!

_AH_DarkWolf

Is there any way we could incorporate the SKAT kicking feature into our nightly COOPs?

DW

_AH_Twenty

~S~

Is there any other way in the FMB to adjust the mission? If not I will put the old missions back in rotation.

I stopped the stat server to troubleshoot the server crashing, I will put it back on since it's does not seem to be the problem.

As far as adding all the FNF maps to the server, we sure can. Although if we put them all into a rotation it may be days before the mission cycle repeats. A solution would be to have them all loaded into the server and execute the Load Mission command to run a particular mission.

Twenty