4.10m has been released

Started by _AH_Boosher, December 24, 2010, 08:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Boosher

Click here to go the the M4T download site.

DO NOT INSTALL OVER YOUR MAIN GAME

Within a few days the Ultrapack updater will automatically give you the new version when you run an update. Until that time, if you'd like to have fun testing out the awesome new stuff, install over a separate game.

Some pics for kicks - Try out the Hs-129. It feels like a T-47 Snowspeeder, but much more primitive!

_AH_Killerbanjo

Sweet, but i think ill wait for UP to host it  :happy-112:
Bollocks is a word of Anglo-Saxon origin, meaning "testicles". The word is often used figuratively in British English, as a noun to mean "nonsense", an expletive following a minor accident or misfortune, or an adjective to mean "poor quality" or "useless".

_AH_Bong

4.10 is out as an ultrapack update. It is user switchable in JSGME 
LT._AH_Bong
"Reserve" Flight
Aces High

_AH_Killerbanjo

Bollocks is a word of Anglo-Saxon origin, meaning "testicles". The word is often used figuratively in British English, as a noun to mean "nonsense", an expletive following a minor accident or misfortune, or an adjective to mean "poor quality" or "useless".

_AH_taldrg

~S~ I would not touch this with a ten foot pole till our C.O. says so and even then I will probably mess it up.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_BBQhead

Yep.. I'm waiting for the go ahead from HQ, too. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Should we tell people not to run their updater until it's given the go ahead? Seems like for now it's just a "00_Stock_4.10m" mod in JSGME?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Olds

Not a bad idea, DW...I'll wait til it's approved.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Boosher

The UP Updater now has 4.10m available, but it is not integrated. Stock 4.10m is just a selectable option within the JSGME. On any other mode the game runs 4.09m.

_AH_Duff4r

Ummm.....You kinda have to wait until it is compatible with mods, servers, HL etc.

I simply took my another copy of 4.08m upped it to 4.09m and then up to 4.10m. It looks very old and archaic without the window dressings of the mods. There is some cool stuff to play with. :-)
Duff

cooldued

Quote from: _AH_Boosher on December 24, 2010, 08:46:54 AM
Within a few days the Ultrapack updater will automatically give you the new version when you run an update.

So then when (or if i hope i do) I get the game should I just install the 4.09?

_AH_Duff4r

_AH_Autorotate

great christmas gift, waiting until the go aheads issued from HQ!
:drinking-43: :drinking-43: :drinking-43:

_AH_Col._Hogan

Should we not be running the updater?

_AH_Boosher

Even if you do, it won't alter your modded game. All you'll get is an option for Stock 4.10m in JSGME. The mods have not yet been integrated.

_AH_Jack

Pilots are asked to voluntarily run the updater on a BACKUP COPY OF THEIR GAME, and test the 4.10 patch off line or in a non-AH 4.10 room in Hyperlobby.  Based on reports at the next meeting, the squad may or may mot sanction the patch.