325th FG "Checkertail" Skin Requests

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, March 28, 2011, 10:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

The spinners will be red for the campaign, that and the checkers will remain the same for everyone. But I can always do an alternate later on with things changed for guys who wanna tweak stuff.

Quote from: _AH_Col._Hogan on March 29, 2011, 08:13:25 PM
Forgot, Normal Daffy noseart.

How about gynormous Daffy on both sides of the nose?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

That might freak'em into a surrender!

_AH_Gonzo

QuoteThe spinners will be red for the campaign, that and the checkers will remain the same for everyone.

Rgr that DW. Don't worry about the wheel hub caps. Please keep them standard as well.

Thanks DW.

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_DarkWolf

Lippy, I need you to re-post your choices.

Doc, you wanna pick a number from the ones assigned to your flight or you just want me to give you one at random?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

Repaired the original thread DW ty for letting me know. ~S~ Mark I want to send one other dragon pic that I didnt send to Jack see if there is anything you can do to fit this on the nose. E-mail should be your way all ready.

_AH_Doc

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on March 31, 2011, 09:03:05 PM

Lippy, I need you to re-post your choices.

Doc, you wanna pick a number from the ones assigned to your flight or you just want me to give you one at random?

DW

Absolutely Epic, just select a number at random as long as it has the 1/2, or maybe just 1/2 will do. Now can you redo all the other skins with that nose art? Please save that, wife needs to see the new tattoo design. Just awesome DW, I take back every hockey jockin, maple leaf lovin, canadian bacon joke ive ever said...well almost.

_AH_DarkWolf

Tattoo design......   :thinking-008:

DW

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_Duff4r

Awesome DW!!

Thanks for doing this!

Please make mine as follows ===>

Scheme: Two tone brown w/ the neutral gray belly.
Roundel: w/ Operation Torch Yellow ring.
Spinner: as required
Side Number: 11
Wheel Hubs: Dark Brown

I will send you "Felix Da Cat" Big if you can like Daffy!

:happy-112:

S~
Duff

_AH_DarkWolf

Archie's already picked the 11, Duff. 10 and 13 are also used but the rest are available.

DW

_AH_Duff4r

Good with 12! sorry thought I looked for 11 before I chose. Musta missed it!

Duff

_AH_DarkWolf

Ok, all above are done. Last call for this before the campaign starts, chaps. I'll pack em all up for download tommorow evening.

DW

_AH_z5o

Sorry, Im running behind on my forums.
#35 if not taken would be great DW. Also here my nose art Id like to get if possable

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz164/z5o1135/INTRUDER2.jpg

anyting else Ill leave to my Flightlead Olds
Thanks and sorry for the delay
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_DarkWolf

No problem on the noseart. But Twisted has 35 already, 30 and 32 are also spoken for. The rest are as yet unused.

DW

_AH_taldrg

~S~ DW....Can I get this pic for my nose art and #29 if available?

I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.