325th FG "Checkertail" Skin Requests

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, March 28, 2011, 10:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

A flight has numbers 10-19, TD.  So far 10,11,12,13 are taken. I can give ya 19?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_taldrg

I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Twenty

~S~ is it too late, if not I would like 20

_AH_DarkWolf

I made a basic one for you Twenty and it's #20. It's available in the skin downloads section.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Shrtaprch

S~ 

Sorry, been away!

If its not too late I'd like 43 with a yellow ribbon nose art.

Trying to upload it...

http://www.norcalgobblers.com/images/Military_Yellow_Ribbon_Flag.jpg

Shrt

_AH_DarkWolf

The noseart is no problem, I can add that. I already assigned #43 to someone though, I gave you #40. Hopfully thats alright.

DW

Foxbat

_AH_Shrtaprch

_AH_Bear

_AH_gatlingun

~S~

Basic scheme,#29 if avail. "gatlingun" side of cockpit.

Thanks.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Col._Hogan

Forgive him DW, he's kinda new around here...

S!

_AH_gatlingun

~S~

Kinda new??? You got that right,I'm about as green as they come.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_August

~S~ I like all the nose art. There is no way I could do any of that myself. If  I had something with a goofy dog and Auggie Doggie that would be cool . Or where could I find some images to look at something to choose from  ~S~ Auggie

_AH_BBQhead

S~ August.  Other guys might have better suggestions, but I usually just use Google's Image Search and wander around the internet. When I see a pic that I like, I right click it and  "save picture as".

If you can't find what you want, DW is pretty good at coming up with something for you. 

Lots of times the pic you like best doesn't work quite right because they need to be resized to fit and backgounds need to be removed, and other technical stuff.. so I usually send a few pix and leave it up to who ever is making the skin/ nose art to decide which one to use.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

I'd really prefer if you send me images that you not send me the kind of images BBQ does.

Thank you in advance,

DW