IL-2: Cliffs of Dover Guncam Footage (I finally got FRAPS working well)

Started by _AH_Killerbanjo, April 11, 2011, 01:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Killerbanjo

Bollocks is a word of Anglo-Saxon origin, meaning "testicles". The word is often used figuratively in British English, as a noun to mean "nonsense", an expletive following a minor accident or misfortune, or an adjective to mean "poor quality" or "useless".

_AH_Prop

Near the end of the track, the image quality took a dump, was that a graphical issue with your pc, or did fraps go all wonky?

_AH_Killerbanjo

I saw that, I think it was the upload. Just checked the original file and its fine!?

Took too long to upload than to do again  :lol-053:
Bollocks is a word of Anglo-Saxon origin, meaning "testicles". The word is often used figuratively in British English, as a noun to mean "nonsense", an expletive following a minor accident or misfortune, or an adjective to mean "poor quality" or "useless".

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Sometimes it takes a while for You Tube to process the file once it's uploaded.. that weirdness might just go away in a few more hours.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Couple tips Killer :

1 - Get closer before you shoot.

2 - Cut the peice of footage off BEFORE you snap stall and are clearly about to tank it into the channel.  :lol-029:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Killerbanjo

DW

1: At the moment the loadout setup does not work meaning that the convergents our stuck at 330m which is why i was shootin from so far away.

2: Are you sure i was about to crash?     :lol

_AH_DarkWolf

At the 50 second mark it sure looks like you're 2 seconds from an almighty kersploosh.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Autorotate

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on April 11, 2011, 10:49:21 PM
At the 50 second mark it sure looks like you're 2 seconds from an almighty kersploosh.

DW

more like .5 seconds...

:lol :lol
:drinking-43: :drinking-43: :drinking-43:

looks good though, still awaiting my copy

_AH_Prop

Here is a good quality vid of what CoD can actually look like. My only gripe is the external Merlin and Daimler Benz engine sounds. Generic IL2, and nothing special.

IL-2 CLIFFS OF DOVER: 'DEFENDING HAWKINGE'

_AH_z5o

hmm, I wonder if "The PirateBay" has a copy yet.
Just a thought UBi, dont panic and start sending members of Matalica to my house to check my MP3 collection.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Killerbanjo

Well they have just removed the drm because of complaints  :happy-112:

But if you do torrent it and it is good BUY IT! These people have spent 7 years or so on it and deserve some cash!

_AH_Boosher

_AH_Autorotate

drm this.

AH is upside down over London.

remember the wow the first time you played il2
it's a spot on sim guys. A+ from auto
good to know people over seas.
only problem i notice, no clouds no lag. for now.
it's going to be a fun one.

p.s.  oo i couldnt get rid of that pesky chat box either.  :help-sos-sos-29402:

over n' out.
~S~

_AH_Killerbanjo

To get rid of the text, alt click the box, then right click and delete

Also ALT L turn the gunsight light ON

M changegs the quality of the mirror (Your looks a bit meh  :lol)

If you wanna know anything els, ive got most of it fiquared out by now!

S! All

EDIT: If anyone with/gets this game and has fps issues install these mods .... The increased my fps by 40%