Mods Here

Started by _AH_Lippy, June 13, 2011, 04:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Lippy

Here is a link to the mods that everyone is looking for. Vipes please email me that water mod to ah_lippy@hotmail.com

http://cid-7cd999872472e6dc.office.live.com/browse.aspx/.Documents/Mods?uc=6

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Do I DL all 6 of them and if yes then what do I do with them. Please don't laugh. If you are lucky you also will be old some day.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Lippy

OK TD the -Mods folder you should already have in the game, it contains maps and what not.

The Skins folder it has Planes that didn't come original in the game. Jets and what not. Simply download to somewhere you can find it like your desktop, I made a folder on my desktop just for DL. Then double click it and it should open with WinRar. Install it in the game IL2/Paintshemes/Skins and click extract.

The carsmaster is a mod to enhance the graphics on the water, white caps and all. In the main directory for IL2 you have a folder that is labeled Mods extract this into it.

Do the same for the Plutonium Effects  folder. This is a mod that enhance the special effects in the game like glare on the canopy, much more real looking fire, fire coming out of your exhaust when you start your engine and so on. Eye Candy Mod. Now some have been having launching trouble once the Plutonium mod is installed, I cut and paste it onto the desktop if the game doesn't launch. I think its worth the hassle but for you TD It may not be. But once you do it it is easy.

Realistic lights DL and instal into JSGME C drive/IL2 1946/jsgmemods it wont give you any trouble. You may already have this one. The biggest noticeable thing is nav lights if they blink you have it.

The screenshot Propeller can be placed into jsgme as well, I personally have not installed the mod. Not that I have heard anything bad, it supposed to increase the visual effects of the prop as it spins.

I hope this helps TD if not I would be glad to talk you through it on comms some time.