AH Euro '08 Campaign

Started by _AH_Moggy, January 31, 2008, 01:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Moggy

~S~ AllThe briefing package for mission # 1 is up & available for download.  Check the "View Downloads" section!

Moggy

_AH_BBQhead

S~ All.  We have a new tentative launch date for the Euro  Campaign.. 

Looks like we're shooting for a Feb 19 kick off.. this date is also tentative..  you 'll be the first to know if it changes..   

The Mission COmmander sign up sheet is posted.. Don't forget to put your name there if you want to have a go at planning the mission and riding herd..  don't be shy..

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Gonzo

MOggy, can you please confirm the specific Spitfire mark to be used in the first mission? Since some of the marks vary in speed, ammo, range, etc... it might be a good idea to get some stick time in the correct version. Thanks.

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Moggy

_AH_Moggy

For those that haven't downloaded the entire mission # 1 briefing package, an ATC map for mission # 1 has been uploaded.  If we end up using this map for the first mission (hint:  I recommend it), you'll need this folder & map installed (as instructed in the README) in order to participate (or play tic-tac-toe)!

Moggy

_AH_*PODS*_RGAA

DW,
   Send me those 3 images you made via e-mail . Your link doesn't seem to want to display for me .TY ~S~

Fly'n is the second greatest thrill
known to man, Landing is the first!
  Major _AH_Rgaa
        A Flight
 www.aceshigh.ws

_AH_DarkWolf

I DID send you them via e-mail did'nt I?! The e-mail did'nt get returned to me or anything...what the heck?!

4shared is working again, try the link again.

http://www.4shared.com/file/36872323/e1a6ab3b/Banner.html

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_*PODS*_RGAA

oops .... here you go DW

:idiot-0011:

~S~

Fly'n is the second greatest thrill
known to man, Landing is the first!
  Major _AH_Rgaa
        A Flight
 www.aceshigh.ws

_AH_DarkWolf

Nice Rgaa, I like it.  :cool:

I won't mention the mispelling of tactical to SKAT if you won't.  :lol-029:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Gonzo

Great looking banner Rgaa as usual!

_AH_BBQhead

S~. Cool lookin banner..

here is a link to the ATC tactical map application for mission planning,

http://www.aceshigh.ws/Downloads/misc/atcbf1942_setup.zip

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_DarkWolf

It looks like Gonzo will be leading Mission #1 for the Euro Campaign.  Just a reminder to everyone to download the briefing material and give it a read.

DW

_AH_Moggy

_AH_BBQhead

S~. Excellent work, Rumely.   :cool:

_AH_Gonzo

QuoteIt looks like Gonzo will be leading Mission #1 for the Euro Campaign.

I stole the jelly out of who's doughnut? lol

Noted and will start getting a brief together.

Great work on the scoreboard Rumley.