AH Euro '08 Campaign

Started by _AH_Moggy, January 31, 2008, 01:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Rumely

Thanks  for the support gentalman............okay witch one is the spy :thinking-008:,this was to be top secret as it is not complete yet.

~S!

_AH_DarkWolf

Whoops, I sent the link to Moggy to take a look at it. Being a member of the build team I thought that would be ok. But I refuse to be responsible for any further proliferation of the un-completed scoreboard link! You screwed up royal Moggy!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Moggy

Hmm, if I merely delete my post a few down, will that remove me from the "suspects list?" :surprised-027:

_AH_Rumely

All in good fun my friend, :lol-029: you may have to buy the beer after the first mission what do you think DW?

Here is the link the page is completed

http://aceshigh.ws/rumely/euro/euro_08.htm

Foxbat

S! I love the page its great. What really made it for me is the animation from the movie the Wall. Pink Floyd is and always will be my all time fav band. Really looking forward to this one guys!

_AH_Olds

S! Man, that is cool!  :cool: Awesome job!
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Stiffy

Great work on the banner and scoreboard..........both look Great WTG

_AH_Moby

Hi Dudes!!!

Can't find the Euro Map in the "view downloads" section on the forum page..... can someone post a link where I may find it???  I have the ATC app loaded, just need the map....  Tanx!!!

~S~!!!

Moby

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Olds

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Spardog

Moby. Here is the answer to your Euro Map question.

Quote from: _AH_Moggy on January 31, 2008, 01:13:56 AM
~S~ AllThe briefing package for mission # 1 is up & available for download.  Check the "View Downloads" section!

Moggy

Map: 

http://www.aceshigh.ws/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=0

_AH_Moby

I still can't see the "Euro Map" in the downlods section.....  What am I missing????   I would have been able to join the ATC brief prior to the mission, but no go.... 

hmmmmmmm...

~S~!

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_BBQhead

S~. I have located the reason for you not being able to see it, moby..  the file is in the AH members only section.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Euro Campaign Mission #2 Brief

http://www.4shared.com/file/39266518/bc05b0aa/EuroMission2Brief.html

Here is the briefing material for Mission #2. Please put the three .jpg files in the same directory (C:\Program Files\Foolish Entertainment\ATC for Battlefield 1942 v.1.2\Data\Custom\Euro). Thats the default at least, might be something else for some of you. The Euro2Slots.rtf file can be printed out if the Mission Commander wants a hard copy on hand while using the ATC before the game launches.

Speaking of Mission Commander....the dice says.....

Mission Commander : TBull
Backup Mission Commander : Moggy

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_DarkWolf

Just an additional note for Mission #2. With Moggy's computer problems I feel the need to assign a backup for the backup mission commander. So now we've got

Mission Commander : TBull
Backup Mission Commander : Moggy
Backup Backup Mission Commander : Foxbat

DW

_AH_taldrg

~S~ The picture of the airport at CAEN. The arrow saying NORTH should(I thing) be SOUTH.
The runway runs 020 degrees X 200 degrees.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.