AH Euro '08 Campaign

Started by _AH_Moggy, January 31, 2008, 01:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_MOAB

Sorry about missing the mission last night.  I got a flu shot and I had the side effects.  First time too I had them.  Oh well hope to be back tonight or tomorrow, once again sorry.

Trying to kick the infrequent  pilots classification is hard...LOL

_AH_DarkWolf

Here's a few little factoids about the campaign :

The campaign started on February 19, 2008 and ended on October 21, 2008

Mission objectives were achieved in 23 of 30 missions

A total of 655 sorties were flown by AH and guest pilots, with a total of 190 KIAs

A total of 132,352.5 points were scored by AH and guest pilots including a total of 16,675 bonus points

The highest campaign score was Johnny's with a total of 14,429.5 points

The highest single mission score was 2190 by MOAB on Mission #27

The lowest single mission score was -940 on Mission #11. To protect the identity of this pilot we will refer to him simply as Col. H. No wait, thats too obvious....we'll call him C. Hogan.

A total of 170 enemy aircraft were shot down (compare that to 511 in 26 mission during the VMF-223 Campaign)

The leading ace of the campaign was Johnny with 12 air kills

Totals of ground targets destroyed by AH and guest pilots :

741 AAAs
272 tanks
689 artillery pieces
1347 vehicles (trucks, cars, half tacks, rail cars etc)
89 parked aircraft
26 ships

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

Foxbat

S! Nice way to wrap it up DW. It was great.

_AH_BBQhead

S~.  Excellent Campaign.    special thanks to all the guys that helped build and administer it... really nice job.   

Salute to all  that participated. wouldn't  have been the same without you there. yes you.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Gonzo

S! and thanks to all those who organised, designed the missions, and did all the other leg work that goes into running a campaign.

Excellent job guys!!

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_taldrg

I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.