Euro Campaign Mission Commander Signup

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, February 04, 2008, 11:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

S! all.

For the Euro Campaign we will be compiling a list of volunteers from which we will randomly pick the MCs for each mission. Ideally you'll find out when you've been selected when the brief for each mission is posted. Hopefully that will happen no later than the thursday before the mission.

So anyone willing to step up and lead a mission during this campaign, please reply. Build team guys can volunteer too, they just won't be selected for their own missions.

DW

|
         v  <- Applicants must be able to decipher basic forum text art, like this arrow.

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Moggy

I don't understand the "sign up here with "V," but I'll throw my name into the hat as a MC.

Moggy

_AH_BBQhead

S~. lol.. it's an arrow, Moggy..   i would like my name in the barrel for random pickins, please.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Gonzo

Oooohhh lots fo guys in a barrel after having followed a rather odd looking pointig device. lol, how could I say no? I'm in!  (6)

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Olds

S! I'll throw my name in the hat...hope  I don't get us all killed... :hahaha-024:
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Tbull

Disclaimer: You are welcome to have the Tbull as mission commander but you may wish you didn't. They say two wrongs don't make a right. I offer that's one. Need I say more.  :hahaha-024: 

_AH_Ring

K....as long as it isn't one of my misssions....that would get ugly...;)

_AH_DarkWolf

Like I said, mission builders will not be selected for their own missions. In fact, I don't think they should flight lead in their own missions either.

I'll throw my hat into the ring too. I mean the hat ring, not Ring the AH pilot.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

Foxbat

S! Sign me up. Nice to see this thread perk up a bit.

_AH_Jack

Aw, what the Hell?  Sign me up!  Like Gonzo stated...how tough can it be to tell guys to follow and to trust in the pointy thing?

_AH_Gonzo

QuoteLike Gonzo stated...how tough can it be to tell guys to follow and to trust in the pointy thing?

Erm....did I say that? What's the
Quotepointy thing
?

I think I need to sleep more.

_AH_Stiffy

dont we have the dont ask but you can tell others only in private rule?

_AH_Moby

Not only due to the fact that it will definitely piss DW off and send him into a fit of convulsions, I feel I am able to confidently plan and execute a well thought out and organised sortie, therefore I would like to throw my hat into the ring as well.  Although not an officially attached or temporarily assigned pilot,  I would honour the opportunity to lead a mission should Aces High Command deem it appropriate/acceptable.    (Tuesdays, April 1st, 8th, 15th, and 30th can work for me.... not working those nights...) 

If that is the case, I am looking forward to telling DW were to go, err, fly.....  :happy-112:

What's in a letter "B" anyway, were all on the same side right.....   :lol-034:

Cheers!!!

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Spardog

Quote from: AB_Moby on March 25, 2008, 08:42:14 AM
What's in a letter "B" anyway, were all on the same side right.....   

Oh, about the same as a M9 9mm Baretta vs a water pistol in a police SWAT activity.

_AH_Gonzo

Just a question but aren't we suposed to shoot down any pilots we meet online not wearing and "_AH_" tag before their names?  :lol-034:

PS: What the hell is the "pointy thing"? No one's told me yet!