Can someone host this?

Started by _AH_taldrg, June 27, 2012, 12:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Vampires of Guadalcanal
This is a 18-mission static campaign for the Solomons map, portraying the actions of the 44th Fighter Squadron ("The Vampires") in 1943. During the heavy fighting in the Solomons they became the top scoring P-40 USAAF Squadron of that year. You will follow the 44th Squadron from January, when they first arrived on Guadalcanal, as the first all P-40 squadron being assigned to that battered island, over the furious fighting that followed on the Japanese withdrawal, all the way to the Allied landings on Russel Island and later New Georgia ("Operation Toenails"), and the big battle in August, when US ground forces finally captured the Japanese airstrip at Munda Point, which was the big goal for the operations. After this, in late fall of 1943, the 44th was turned into a P-38 squadron. In the game you fly five additional missions using this aircraft type, in operations from Munda aiming at Bougainville. Included in this campaign is 28 skins.

I have this campaign but...I can't host it.

I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Nimble

Holy Cow Td.... this sounds like a great mission .... if i could host  I would... but Im hoping that one of us will sieze the moment and put this campaign on.... youve peaked my interest .ty TD :happy-112:

_AH_Olds

It does...sounds like a great campaign! Would love to try it!
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Lippy

TD I am working on getting my hosting capabilities back and running hopefully this week.

_AH_Col._Hogan

That sounds awesome, I can try my capabilities tonight?

S!

_AH_taldrg

~S~                   

OPPS!!!
                                    My Bad
This is an off line campaign. Sorry!

_AH_Duff4r

So, where do you get the campaign from? I would like to work on it!

Thanks,
Duff

_AH_taldrg