Korea Jets

Started by _AH_taldrg, July 05, 2012, 10:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_taldrg

~S~
     I have 8 or 9 coop missions with jets. I would like to see if I can host one of them. I will be in HL and on vent. at 7:30 pm central time. This is a drill.

TD
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_taldrg

~S~
      It worked...I can...I can...host.  Thanks to the 6 pilots who risk their lives in the test flight. 10% raise in pay to all.

_AH_Nimble

TailDrag likes Jets??????????????????   W0w................. I thought he was a prop man for sure :surprised-027:

_AH_taldrg

~S~
      Ido...I do..dislike jets. Why, you ask? Because you don't fly them...you aim them. Fire a missel at an enemy you never see...land and shut down before it hits the enemy and if it missed it is not your fault it is the ones who made it. Just give me a F4U-ID and get out of the way.

TD

ps: I found the jet mission..for free..and used it only to see if I could host a mission.

_AH_Boosher

That's not entirely true, TD. Korean war jets didn't use missiles, and many of the faulty missile launches from pilots in later conflicts were also due to pilot error while using the systems. Still, to each his own.

_AH_Col._Hogan

Yup, modern jets are fire and forget. Korea era is still a real gunfighter.

S!

_AH_Prop

Yup, energy fighting at it's peak.

_AH_Deacon

Could some one please tell me if i can download and install an F-4 Phatom in up3rc4 and whiche game does it work.
When up to your eyes in manure DONT OPEN YOUR MOUTH

_AH_taldrg

_AH_taldrg

~S~
      Re: F4 Phatom
There is a game called 'Dark Blue World' and in that game is the F4 folder. Copy that and put it into il2...I think.
Google...Dark Blue World and read all that...I think.

TD

_AH_Deacon

`S` SIR i TRIED EVERY ING TO GET PLANE TO SHOW UP  I PUT IN PLANE INI AND AIR INI COULD NOT FIND WEPONS INI PLEASE HELP I LOVE THE PHANTOM.`S`
When up to your eyes in manure DONT OPEN YOUR MOUTH