Hello there!

Started by _AH_Daze, February 21, 2012, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Daze

I am interested in your squad and would like some info on your MO. Such as what do you do? co-ops? campaigns?
What days/times do you meet and where? I am looking for a mostly co-op/campaign squad historical accuracy not important to me...fun is  :) ... I am currently in a squad playing Cliffs of Dover and wanna go back to IL2.   I have UP3 and 4.11 installed. I am a young 54 years old with CH fighter stick throttle quadrant and pedal.....oh and track ir :)  Thank you
Daze
It is generally inadvisable to eject over an area you have just bombed

_AH_Autorotate

~S~ G'day Daze!  (wavey)
I'm glad to see you're interested in Aces High! We are always looking for new pilots to fly with so feel free to stop in our Ventrilo to come fly or say hi. ( ip: vent32.light-speed.com port: 9550 )
We tend to fly just about every day of the week and times tend to be between 7PM EST to 12EST. Usually somewhere between 12 pilots on slow nights and up to 25+ if we all manage to hop on.
We have scheduled special missions and campaigns weekly. Coops are what we mostly fly but we are known to toss up a dogfight, be it inter-squad or against other squadrons in friendly games now and then.
Also we are usually always running some kind of month or muti-month long scored campaigns with one or two missions a week. Currently in the middle of a big one called Fortress Europe.
We always admire how historically accurate some missions can be but we always have new missions ready to fly so they tend to be a real mixed bag of types, all great fun though so no worries!  :cool:
Currently we are still running UP3 RC4 on 4.10.1 at the moment, still debating the move to 4.11 I believe.

Hope to see you in hyperlobby and on ventrilo soon.
-Captain Auto  :drinking-43:

_AH_Daze

It is generally inadvisable to eject over an area you have just bombed