Misc Videos

Started by _AH_Col._Hogan, August 26, 2012, 05:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Auto
  As an old WW2 guy I thought.....would the young women of today work hard in the factory like
  they did in those hard times back then?
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

If it was a case of total war and the entire country was mobilized, I'd wager the majority would and could.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_taldrg

~S~

The first month they would form a union and the next month they would go on strike.

_AH_Lippy

Oh yee of little faith, I have agree wit DW. Wait how can i delete this i just agreed wit him  (wavey)

_AH_DarkWolf

Too late! I have screenshots and they are now my desktop wallpaper!!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   DW do you want to fly an airplane built by a group of women or men smoking legal (weed) or whatever they can stick in their vains or snort up their nose. No wonder all most everything is built by robots these days.

_AH_DarkWolf

Come now TD, those types of people are in the minority.

DW

_AH_Lippy

Not in Washington state and Boeing is based in Washington. it is now legal to have in your possion less than an once of weed. You can walk down the street and smoke a joint. Hmm whatch the air traffic.  :help2:

_AH_Col._Hogan

Regardless of the State laws, Large companies still wont allow it and continue to test the employees.

S!

_AH_Jack

That's correct.  Almost all employers these days have a strict policy prohibiting drug and alcohol use, and do test employees routinely.  For most, it's zero tolerance.  In addition, most contractors need to show proof they have a drug & alcohol program in order to even bid on commercial contracts.

_AH_Lippy

I as a federal employee can still be fired, fined and or jail time for showing up too work and test positive for drugs. It is ironic that the Ship yard can not do random drug testing, but if I get hit by a crane, vehical, get hurt or break the rules I can then be tested. I know that most if not all companies still test there  employees. I would like to know what is safer for recreational use alchol or weed. I personally prefere a shot of a good Bourbon on occasion. Like after a bad day of racing.  :lol

_AH_z5o

24 Hours After Hiroshima. Full Documentary.

http://youtu.be/b8QY5gt1weE
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Autorotate

just a little P-40 flight through the clouds, very beautiful.

quite a few outstanding videos on aero medias youtube, i recommend the bombshell calender video.  (6)
https://www.youtube.com/user/aeromediagroup/videos

_AH_Lippy

Good photo shoots, and a nice pair of legs i will say. good to see ya Auto ~S~ Bro

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   Thanks Z for posting that film. It has been a long time since I enjoyed watching a film that much.

Taildrag
      USMC
      WW 2
      South Pacific Campaign