Misc Videos

Started by _AH_Col._Hogan, August 26, 2012, 05:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Autorotate

ever wonder what happened to a lot of the silly nazi helmets after the war?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E2SR6Z28kY

spaghetti anyone?

_AH_z5o

ROFLOL, oh that's cold.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_z5o

~S~ Gents. Ya, yet another UAV,,, DANG'ET drone video. Hope you enjoy it. Given a little time and I might get good at this and ya. I know theres a 400' limit to UAV pilot. But, without OSD and onboard FPV, which is illegal for most UAV pilots. It just comes down to guess work. So,,,, mum the word. Oh if your wondering why I included the landing. landing a UAV is most likely one of the hardest thing to do. So, when possible. I rely on Autopilot RTH and land a lot and I find it so very kewl that something I put together from parts a bought on eBay can do that.
Oh, I call this video, "Over the Horizon." Notice the sun drops below the horizon as I descend. And please take in to account I'm not flying FPV yet. So everything I shoot is in the blind. I'm guessing on what I'm shooting.

https://youtu.be/utAxPnME4qQ

_AH_Lippy

nice touch down no bounce I USUALLY WILL GIVE A LITTLE TO MUCH POWER AT THE END opps sorry just noticed the caps

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   That is soooo cool. Your are just lovin' it---ain't ya?
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_z5o

_AH_Bear

_AH_Archie

Yup-cut those records back in my psychedelic period. 

Peace and love man

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Bear

_AH_BBQhead

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Shrtaprch

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   I like BBQ's better 'cause I could understand the words to the song(if you want to call it a song).
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_z5o

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Autorotate