Misc Videos

Started by _AH_Col._Hogan, August 26, 2012, 05:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_z5o

~S~ This is my latest UAV I built. had a problem with the battery cutting out that caused a crash that damaged the landing skids. No problem. A little 2 part epoxy and switched out that battery for the one I had on my Ground Station and it all good. Here I'm testing the PID Gain settings.

https://youtu.be/IdYBvRwIpCY

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Bear

_AH_fraggmann

Yup great band,  :cool: Canadian eh!  :cool:
from Kingston Ontario I believe same as Gordon Downey and the Hip
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_DarkWolf

Yeah, Ontario eh?

Get your own fooking music, bloody westerners.  :surprised-027:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Nimble

good music from a good band.. thanks Bear :drinking-42:

_AH_BBQhead

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Bear

wow... alittle socked in huh...definitely an inside day ./... look for leaks.. lol

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Yep. it was 75 and sunny around two o'clock, then this.
The hail only lasted about 10 minutes but man was it loud.  The wind and rain stayed while the lightning moved through for an hour or so.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_Lippy

That brings up a question, are you Hurricane prepared. Where your at is a pretty good area for at least the tail end of a bad bad storm.

_AH_BBQhead

Quote from: _AH_Lippy on February 26, 2017, 03:51:56 PM
That brings up a question, are you Hurricane prepared. Where your at is a pretty good area for at least the tail end of a bad bad storm.

Yea.  There's a hurricane hole about 1 day's cruise away and I'm on good terms with the owner there. I carry two anchors, keep about 2 weeks of food  plus lots of canned and dry goods as well as a 250 gal fresh water tank, plus 10 -15 gals of drinking water on board, a 5.5 kilowatt generator, MMSI registered 25 watt VHF and a back up VHF - and about a mile of spare line to lash things down if needed. Hurricane damage is 100% covered unless I'm south of Georgia in peak hurricane season there when they lessen coverage by 10%. 

_AH_z5o

~S~
BB, I'm shocked and a bit disappointed. I was excepting the theme to Gilligan's Island playing in the back ground.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_BBQhead

Quote from: _AH_z5o on February 26, 2017, 06:48:14 PM
~S~
BB, I'm shocked and a bit disappointed. I was excepting the theme to Gilligan's Island playing in the back ground.

Well, you know you tube and their copyright bots  :sad-056:

_AH_Autorotate