I'd like to know more about joining AH

Started by Tigress, September 07, 2012, 12:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigress

Hello uguys my name is Tiffany "Tigress" Allen and I've been flying in Virtual Squadrons since 2006.
The first was the VFS388th flying Falcon4AF, then I went to the VFS27 and we flew Falcon4AF for almost two years trhen when they switched platforms to the VRS FA-18E Superhornet in FSX I had to build a new computer, then buy the new software, then the squadron just seemed to lose interest in helping me get going from there?

I am computer literate and was a fairly good (and getting better Falcon driver!) But when the switch took place I seem to have got lost in the shuffle.
So I'm looking for a new VFS that emulates real Naval Command Structure, Code of Conduct, and flies the FSX/VRS FA-18E SuperHornet in VRS SuperBug using TACPAC for more realism?

Please reply asap because I truly want to learn this new fighter! And now have a steady work schedule that allows me weeknights and weekends to pursue my passion and that is flying!
Sincerely
Tiffany "Tigress" Allen

_AH_Col._Hogan

Thanks for checking in Tiff.

Unfortunately this is primarily a WWII sim squad. with a little Korea mixed in.

Some of the crew here, (40+) fly modern jets off on their own, maybe they will have some links or suggestions.

Curious, is there another Aces High squad flying FA-18's?

It's a shame really, we are dire need of a feminine touch around here, (you should get a load these guy's mugs).

Best of luck,

Col. Hogan
XO ACES HIGH SQUADRON.

S!   

Tigress

Well thank you for prompt reply but I googled VFS squadron flying the FSX Superbug and uguys were listed there? But my bad

If you happen to know of any VFS flying the FA-18E FSX Superbug please email me if you would?

Sincerely Tiffany "Tigress" Allen

_AH_Autorotate

i have FSX but i rarely play it.. it sure is a pretty addon plane though.