UltraPack Resurgence 3.1

Started by _AH_Duff4r, May 12, 2013, 07:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Duff4r

A few words to keep you all abreast. UP 3.1 is close:

As the much-anticipated UP 3.1 version is getting close for the release, i owe you an insight view of it.
So....

The main development has ended and all the code-related issues/bugs have been resolved, even bugs that plagued UP for years, like the co-op logging that has been fixed by my good old friend |ZUTI| of course.

The UP 3.1 has undergone a thorough Planelist consolidation with more or less 50 planes removed and more than 20 new/unique and updated have been added to it.
It features mods like the Gear Damage mod by Crazyflak along with some merged ones like 2 very popular and featured sound addons, currently only in UP these 2 have been merged, by |ZUTI| ;)

Moreover it has all the newest 3d updates and planes like B-26, Claymore's FW-190 pack, Crazyflak's new Me-210 and Me-410 pack, P-40 pack by Anto and AMT, etc..

The UP 3.1 has the Flight Models from UP 2.01 for the Spits, FWs, Bfs, Typhoons, etc... The Flight Models that so many people have missed, :)

Of course the Plutonium effects are "in" and merged with MDS for awesome effects plus the previous addons like the hotkeys, bombbaydoos, carrier takeoff, and the most comprehensive and complete weapons addon, that offers unparallel quality and has been developed after 1000s of hours researching and, especially, testing.....

Don't forget the AWESOME AI triggers addon by, Lutz (who else? :) ) thathave been integrated correctly this time and a small video has been made so you can see. Perhaps some more teasers will follow like the Sound Effects of UP and MDS features.

Talking about MDS, it has reached the Rock-Solid 1.2.8 Version featuring all the previous features plus more.

And finally the error that plagued UP, the coop logging, has been fixed by ZUTI as i stated above.

Now lets see the AI TRIGGERS addon "teaser", description and video ;)

etc. etc. etc. More here: http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php/topic,6096.0.html

_AH_Col._Hogan

Great post duff.

It's just incredible that this sim just won't die, how many years now?

Long live the King!

S!

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Autorotate

what will happen when 4.12 shows up?

_AH_Duff4r

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on May 12, 2013, 11:16:19 PM
Is UP 3.1 based on 4.11.1?

DW

what will happen when 4.12 shows up?

Autorotate

It is actually based on 4.10.1m....but it is compatible with 4.11.1m and will also be compatible with 4.12 when it arrives. You should take a bit to read the whole post, it is long! Interesting stuff new sounds and the big thing as above is the COOP is back, logging and all.

I agree this SIM is amazing! Glad I posted this.

Duff

EDIT:
{Quote}

Hi Hades,
    Just a quick question.
    Is 3.1 based on 4.10.1 or on 4.11.1?
    Thanks for this never ending story!
    Cheers

The base "core code" of the game is 4.10.1.m, the planes and all the objects, vehicles, maps, etc are compatible with 4.11.1m and will be with 4.12m when it will get released.

I had in mind the following:
    UP3.1 to be installed on UP3.0RC4 or directly to the original version 4.10.1 m?
    Explain this many people are interested.

In Short: UP 3.1 will require the 4.11.1m patch.

But its not "safe" to assume that every 4.10.1m mod will "run flawlessly" because we have added tons of our code in it, MDS, Ai triggers, AI Gunners, and we have merged many mods like tiger's mod and cockpit sound effects, plutonium effects, gear damage mod, carrier take off mod, etc...

Not to mention that we will add much more code in the future.
{End Quote}

D

_AH_Autorotate

all these mod packs give me a headache.  :drinking-43:

i wish they HSFX and UP would join forces and just make once great game we can all enjoy as one!

looking forward none the less to see what they have finally done.

_AH_Nimble

MAYBE THOSE CPS GUYS WERE ON TO SOMETHING/???? YIKES ...WOULD BE NICE TO JUST ENJOY THE GREATEST SIM EVER...JUST FOR A WHILE BEFORE WE WERE CHANGING IT AGAIN.LLOL :help-sos-sos-29402:

_AH_DarkWolf

No worries caps man, there's no switch to UP on the horizon I'm pretty sure.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Nim's
   Ya don't have to YELL. Just say it like it is.      :lol
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Duff4r

LOL!

I really don't want to start a 'food fight'! I truly try to just keep everyone informed.

Remember though, nothing stays the same it either grows with change or deteriorates and dies. Newness creates chaos! But from that comes improvement.

UP 3.1 is not out yet. So as DW said, it would be a long time before any change might even be considered.

Duff