F4U-1Ds and 1Cs

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, May 23, 2013, 03:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

Oooooooo can i get a 1C too please?? :happy-112:

_AH_DarkWolf

There was a 1C in the zip I sent you. Did you not read the message?  :thinking-008: The VF85_ShangriLa one is for the 1C.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

Ahhh yes i see it now

ty :happy-112:

_AH_Deacon

:help-sos-sos-29402:Still waiting for georgia peach skin p-51 and b-17 f4u 1d tks`s`
When up to your eyes in manure DONT OPEN YOUR MOUTH

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Deacon on June 05, 2013, 06:02:53 PM
:help-sos-sos-29402:Still waiting for georgia peach skin p-51 and b-17 f4u 1d tks`s`

Still waiting for you to get the noseart to me.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_DarkWolf

Just a reminder guys I only have 1 group marking for the F4U-1C, the lightning bolt of the Shangri La. Everyone got one of those. So the one that ends in _VF85_ShangriLa are for the F4U-1C.

Lippy did you ever get that file open? You've downloaded zips from me before I think, not sure why it's not working. I just checked it and it works for me. If not I can get it to you some other way.

DW