AH Air Racing

Started by _AH_Lippy, June 17, 2013, 12:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Lippy

First race of the season is going to be held Saturday Night June 29 at 2100 EST (1800 PDT) with Practice opened one hour before the start of the race. I believe I have the time and zones right. the track is called Flat Out. i thought this would be a good track to warm up on it is flat with some very minor dips, but with some of the pesky tree's that are hard to see, and a couple good tight turns. The plane is the Mustang MK III it is a good bird and engine management will be tough. So a easy track with a tuff bird it is going to be fun. Come 1 come all. Here is the link to download the track from. It is a zip folder the inside items go straight into the your racing folder or were ever you wish to put it. Just remember it must go into Missions Net Dogfight folder. If there is a problem with the link please post it right away, I will be monitoring this thread each morning at work. If I have left out any info please do the same.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7cd999872472e6dc#cid=7CD999872472E6DC&id=7CD999872472E6DC!2127

Track     Flat Out   
Plane    Mustang MK III 1944
Heats
1          2 laps
2          3 laps
3          4 laps

_AH_gatlingun

~S  Lippy
I have tried to fly the course several times but every time it is air start. What do I need to do?
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Lippy

I will check it out tonight I think it just a something i over looked I am new at this mission stuff so bare with me.

_AH_DarkWolf

Ohh, I think I know what it is. All old dogfight missions will default to air starts in HSFX. Under the home base options, in one of the tabs should be some options for air starts, you'll need to uncheck the always air start option.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

Thanks DW I will do this each time as well new map will be up around 1800 PDT (2100) est

_AH_Lippy

The above link has been corrected if any other troubles please let me know.

_AH_fraggmann

Good Day Gentlemen
I see that your Season is about to start. Im elated.
This is my formal request for permission  to participate in the up coming race season.

Thank-you
George Lieblein    CPS_fraggmann
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt