F6F-5s

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, June 19, 2013, 04:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

I've been working with this F6F template for awhile and I think I've worked out all the bugs (probobly just jinxed myself) so here's a pack of F6F-5 blanks with various carrier air group markings.

http://rapidshare.com/files/2164751675/CarrierCampaignF6FBlanks2.zip

So as with the F4Us, if you guys want a personalized version of one of these skins just lemme know which one, what noseart/name if any and what your preferred number is and we'll see what we can do.

Gatling, I know you already made a request. Lemme know if you still want that or one of these others.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_gatlingun

~S

Yes Sir,the Bunker Hill.

Thank You
_AH_Gatlingun

JimDandy

I guess a green one is out of the question :thinking-008:
I would like the Bunker Hill Band, and you know my nose art. Crazy Monkey please. thank you.  (wavey)
Oh almost forgot,  I guess I need a plain jane  F4U skin personalized too please.  :thinking-008:

_AH_Col._Hogan

Cool, been wanting a new cat for awhile.

Please "Hoganize" the whole lot!

S!

_AH_DarkWolf

Best to just pick one for now, Hogan.  If I have to do too many skins for you at once I might suffer a lapse of concentration and start painting them white with meatballs.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Autorotate

i've made my own "autoized-non-historical-correct-early-1942-through-late-1943-schemed" skins for this campaign.
i think that's -750 points in DW's book... (glasses)

_AH_DarkWolf

Black anti-glare panels?? -800 points!!

DW

_AH_DarkWolf

Jim did you want just 13, or the more authentic looking 113 for a side number?

I can make a green F6F eventually, but it will require a bunch of extra work on some mech bits to change em to green.

DW

JimDandy

Blue is fine and 113 is good DW thank you sir.

_AH_DarkWolf

DOH, remember what I said about jinxing myself? Just noticed my US national insignia are messed up. I'll fix that up and re-send you guys fixed skins later tonight.

DW

_AH_DarkWolf

Ok, I re-uploaded the blanks pack with the fixed insignia. So if you downloaded them and intended to use em, you might wanna grab em again and overwrite the first batch with the new.

DW

_AH_DarkWolf

Lippy, your hellcat is ready.

:surprised-027:

DW

_AH_Jack

_AH_Archie

Nimble can read?

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.