Sound mod

Started by _AH_Col._Hogan, December 23, 2013, 04:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_taldrg

~S~

Yep...I did today and went into our qual field and tried it out but, did not notice much diff.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Bear

i did... reading it seems this ios for using 4.12.2 stock?? not our modded version.
~S~Bear

_AH_Viper

Seems a lot of people are having a lot of problems with the sound pack.  Think I'll wait for a final version.  Anyone else tried it yet?

_AH_Jack

I put it in.  It's better than the stock sounds, but still not as good as the HSFX sounds.

_AH_Viper

Tiger Sounds still works though.

_AH_Lippy

Have we determined yet which mods work with HSFX7, we had some pretty nice visaul mods that worked really well with up3. i dont remember if they worked in 6 though. Viper are you the one that writes these mods, or is there somewhere else to go. I remember bricks flying up  when destroying buildings and bridges with bombs, with excelent looking dirt fire clouds. Also AA explosions where nice as well. I know it is still early but I would like to start loading some mods. I need to redo the settings in my nivedia card. I have some old settings but it is incomplete. Isnt there a page on the mission4today site for setting up your graphics cards for IL2. Any help would be appreciated. Also I was wondering what settings I should have under the set up file for a custom card that matchs my nivedia card. Thanks for your time. The card I have is a Nividia GTX 570 1280 ram

_AH_Viper

No Not I Lippy.  They where produced by some very talented Modder Fiddlers.

_AH_z5o

Im still waiting on the ship mod that would allow a landed pilot man a AA gun
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   Usualy the first thing a pilot does after landing and exiting his plane is go to the bathroom and/or change his underware. It ain't funny McGee.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

Remember TD, z5o is from kentucky. I'm not sure they use either bathrooms OR underwear.   :surprised-027:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Olds

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Lippy

Olds is laughing but he lives in the same neighborhood as Z just over the border of Kentucky. Opps sorry Olds I spilled the beans  :lol ~S~ Bro

_AH_Olds

At least I'm across the border in the Promised Land!  :lol :lol :lol
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman