Typhoon Template....?

Started by Aviar, December 25, 2013, 08:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aviar

While hosting some coops I noticed Hogan had a custom Typhoon skin. I've been looking for a Typhoon template for a long time. I'm not even sure if one exists.

If anyone knows where I can get my hands on one I would sure appreciate it. Thanks.

Aviar
Intel i7-4790 4-Core @3.60GHz
Asus Z97-C Motherboard
16GB DDR-3 1600 SDRAM @800 MHz
NVIDIA GTX 760 - 2GB
Creative SB ZX SBX
Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
27" AOC LED - 2752
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
CH FighterStick-Pro Throttle-Pro Pedals
Logitech G13 Gameboard
GoFlight GF-T8 Module
WIN 8.1

_AH_DarkWolf

You asked about that last year, this is what I posted in response. You mentioned a year ago the bottom link is now set to private, I don't know if you can find that one anywhere else. If I remember correctly that one is the more basic of the two anyways.

DW

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on February 08, 2013, 09:51:07 PM
This is one :

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=1341

The other I got from here :

http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=26690.0

The link is in the first post, look for the big blue "Template will be posted soon for anyone to finish it".

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

Aviar

It's a fact that we all lose thousands of brain cells every day. These cells are never replaced.   :surprised-027:

Aviar
Intel i7-4790 4-Core @3.60GHz
Asus Z97-C Motherboard
16GB DDR-3 1600 SDRAM @800 MHz
NVIDIA GTX 760 - 2GB
Creative SB ZX SBX
Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
27" AOC LED - 2752
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
CH FighterStick-Pro Throttle-Pro Pedals
Logitech G13 Gameboard
GoFlight GF-T8 Module
WIN 8.1

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: Aviar on December 25, 2013, 09:51:58 PM
It's a fact that we all lose thousands of brain cells every day. These cells are never replaced.

I thought that was purely an AH phenomenon!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

QuoteI thought that was purely an AH phenomenon!

Who is Aviar?

_AH_taldrg

~S~
                 Ya....who dat?
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

If you still check here Aviar, Axis and Allies has released a Tiffy template. Have'nt looked at at yet but looks like it might be a good one.

http://www.axis-and-allies-paintworks.com/download.php?view.837

DW

_AH_z5o

"Did someone say something about losing brain cells?"   Says the hippie in the back row.  (wavey)
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_DarkWolf

Gotta have em to begin with hippy!  :surprised-027:

DW

_AH_Lippy

:lol Had to read that twice I thought it said Lippy but then I had to realize the world doesnt always spin around me  :unhappy-059: