Wednesday Night Flying Tigers Mission - July 23rd?

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 21, 2014, 03:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

As Jack will be out of town on Tuesday we will try to run the next Flying Tigers Campaign mission on Wednesday if enough people say they can make it. I forgot wednesday's are junkie for me right now so I won't be able to be there.

If you are ok with Wednesday please reply here and if enough guys are good with it by Tuesday evening we'll give it the green light for Wednesday.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_gatlingun

_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_fraggmann

At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Turbo

Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

JimDandy

_AH_Lippy

I am good for Wed. but prefer to go dark for the benefit of those that cant make it and fly it routinely.  (glasses)

_AH_taldrg

~S~
    Wed. is Obe Kbe (as Viper would say)with me.
        TD
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Mustang

_AH_DarkWolf

Turns out wednesday is ok for me this week, but not enough have responded here so we'll go dark with the campaign this week. We'll have COOP Nights tuesday and wednesday this week.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Corona

I'm down, if there is cake or ice cream (prefer both) at the lounge.
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: War nerves? Who said war nerves?

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!