Updated Sound Mod Pack

Started by JimDandy, July 29, 2014, 02:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimDandy

For those that don't have the 4.12 sound mod pack. Here ya go. Ignore where it says works with Stock 4.12.
This is a great mod pack.
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=40150

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   Another mod...O'Boy...happy day.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Jack

Just ear candy, TD.  It's not a needed mod.

_AH_Lippy

So as you all know I DL it last night and got spanked for it. Ok so that wont happen again (ya Right), anyway there are to folders just put both in the JSGME and activate them or do they go in the MODS folder. Inquiring minds wants to know. The UP3 sound folder on its own isnt what I expected. jack you mentioned something you did , you put each sound file into the sound folder. Or something to that effect. i would like a little ear candy.  :help2:

_AH_gatlingun

There are two folders in your main game folder(my presets and my samples)D/L the sound mod and put the "my presets" in the my presets folder and the "my samples" in the my samples folder.
_AH_Gatlingun

JimDandy

Quote from: _AH_gatlingun on July 30, 2014, 07:28:10 PM

There are two folders in your main game folder(my presets and my samples)D/L the sound mod and put the "my presets" in the my presets folder and the "my samples" in the my samples folder.

What Gatlin said, it will work fine.

_AH_DarkWolf

Not only does he start downloading it right before the campaign mission, but when he goes install it he does'nt read the instructions in the post where he downloaded it from! C'mon Lippy, we need you to be a more responsible role model, you're a flight leader for cripes sake!   :bomb-034:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

first thing first you never once said I had to be respomnsible when I accept this position so neener neener. I usualy have a fast connection and can download several meg in a mater of seconds. It took me over two minutes that is unusual. I am always downloading things as we talk and while i sit in the ready room. And sometimes I am also helping those in the hypperlobby so for cripes sake you elected me because I am a nice guy and I are edumacated.  :lol

_AH_Lippy

No thanks to the rude comment that were not helpful in the least bit, SO I MUST SAY THANKS TO GATLIN  (wavey)

_AH_DarkWolf

Rude comment??? If I was being rude I would have referred to you as "That-Overly-Touchy-Freakishly-Tall-With-Outrageously-Strong-Wings-And-Delusions-Of-Wing-Commander-Grandeur-Jerk-Bro".

Humph.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_z5o

Ok, don't make me pull this website over.  :unhappy-059:
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Lippy

DW this Tuesday during camp. I want you to say that name fast three times      :lol     :lol-034:  :happy-112:   :happy-119:  :lol-029:  :lol-053:  (glasses)  (wavey)  :surprised-027:

_AH_DarkWolf

I'm trying to figure out how to fit it under the cockpit of your P-40E...   :thinking-008:

DW

_AH_Gator

JD did you put the soundpack V5.0 in too, if you didn't you need to it sound real good.

_AH_Lippy

JimDandy

Quote from: _AH_Gator on August 08, 2014, 03:17:18 PM
JD did you put the soundpack V5.0 in too, if you didn't you need to it sound real good.
Don't remember Gator, I will look into it, thank you sir.