Hello ACES HIGH!!!

Started by _AH_Hollywood, November 07, 2014, 03:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Hollywood

Greetings ACES HIGH!

My good friend and flying buddy AH_Bear told me about your squadron this past week. I took a look around, and he told me the events that occur during the week. It sounds like fun....
I mainly fly IL-2 and am patched up to 4.12.2 HFSX 7.0.3

I live in California and usually have time to fly in the evenings (work schedule permitting) and weekends.
Are you guys looking to add to the ranks?

I submitted an application tonight as well...

Hollywood

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Bear

:drinking-43: Cheers buddy ...

_AH_DarkWolf

A friend of Bear? Well that's one mark against this fellow....  :surprised-027:

Let's see...from your app I see you're good to go with HSFX 7.0.3. You've got vent, so if you don't already have our comms info it's :

Hostname:   vent32.light-speed.com 
Port:  9550

Our biggest nights for activity are Sunday at 21:00 EST when we run a 2 hour dogfight mission that we call Friday Night Fights Only On Sunday, and Tuesday night which is our Campaign Night where we run part of a series of historical COOPs, again starting at 21:00 EST. We've also been running some COOPs on Monday night as well as AH Air Racing on Wednesday Night. So of course you're invited to get on comms and participate in these and we'll go from there, we look forward to seeing you in the skies.

Also you should peruse our Code of Conduct to which there is a link on the left of the main page. It is a little antiquated in terms of what version of the game it says we fly so that can be ignored.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

There goes the skipper doing Jacks job again....

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Col._Hogan on November 07, 2014, 11:22:47 PM
There goes the skipper doing Jacks job again....

Where be the sheep at?

I mean....nothing...

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Jack

Don't talk to the sheep.  They lie.

_AH_Hollywood

~S~ Gents,

Thank you for the warm welcome... even if I am a friend of Brother Bear's.

I have family stuff this Sunday, but will try and make a showing on  next weeks events (Sunday, M-F). My work schedule usually lets me out around 6PM to 6:30PM PST, so if "Hack" is at 6PM, sometimes a bit tough on me.
Next Sunday for sure. 

Looking forward to the Mayhem!!!

~S~

Hollywood

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_DarkWolf

Oh, this coming week our campaign night is going dark. Our campaign builder is visiting a sheep farm or some such. But We'll be doing COOPs that night in it's place.

DW

_AH_Corona

Captain Wild Bill Kelso: War nerves? Who said war nerves?

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!

_AH_fraggmann

I like cupcakes too, I lick the icing off (tongue)
and put them back.  :happy-112:
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Bear

After that there not cupcakes but health muffins... thanks for the great sacrifice .. lol 

:happy-112:

_AH_Corona

Captain Wild Bill Kelso: War nerves? Who said war nerves?

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Corona on November 13, 2014, 05:00:57 AM
Maple power!

No, that requires direct injection of syrup into the bloodstream....nevermind I've said too much.....

DW

_AH_fraggmann

DW Don't tell them about the improved gas mileage using Maple Syrup as a fuel additiv.....oops! :surprised-027:
:lol     :lol-034:     :lol     :lol-053:      :happy-112:       :lol-053:
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_DarkWolf

The canadian gestapo is totally coming for us, Fragg.

DW