To Apply for Membership

Started by CPS_Ghostbear, December 15, 2014, 09:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CPS_Ghostbear

Members of AH,   

I should have done this log ago, But I'm reminded of what Groucho Marx once said. "I would never be a member of any club that would have Me as a member". The small issue of "membership standards" aside, (6) I would like to take this opportunity to formally apply for membership in the Aces High, and would be proud to wear the AH tag. I don't fly as much as i used to, but will try to be as active as possible in squad activities

I fully understand if the group feels that you can't "have Me as a member",  I would still have the utmost regard for your squad. Hell, if you blackballed me. I would have an even higher regard for Aces High.  :cool:

Sincerely  ~S~

Michael W. Swindle
aka Ghostbear

_AH_DarkWolf

Hmm, the only issue I see is that we'd have to expunge the private part of our forums of all the "How the hell is Ghostbear cheating??" racing threads. Man, Lippy's post count is gonna drop by 2000 posts!   :surprised-027:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   Is that a Yes...or...No Boss?
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

The recruiting officer is on the case, TD.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

We would be Honored to have ya Ghost it is about time but I also understand the loyalty you feel towards your current squad.   :drinking-43:

_AH_Gator

We Would be Honored to have you GhostBear (wavey) (wavey)  PS I hope we get all the CPS Guys too.