Rudder Pedals

Started by _AH_Corona, March 04, 2013, 08:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Corona

Does anyone know where I can get some rudder pedals for cheap?
What kind should I get?
I think it would help my aim if I didn't have to twist my joystick.
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: War nerves? Who said war nerves?

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!

_AH_Duff4r

Here's eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/?_nkw=rudder%20pedals&clk_rvr_id=455982016494

BEWARE!!!!! Analog pedals will no longer work on Vista or Windows 7 & 8, they MUST be USB!

Be exceptionally careful on the CH Pro pedals! Example: Do NOT buy this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/FREE-SHIPPING-CH-THROTTLE-FLIGHT-SIM-COMBAT-STICK-PRO-RUDDER-PEDALS-/251125013304?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item3a78379b38

Duff

_AH_Corona

I may have found some for a cheap price. If I don't win them can I use driving pedals?

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!

_AH_Viper

I've had good usage out of my Seitek Pedals.  They are adjustable to your foot size and have a tenstioner  for rudder throw comfort.  I can't seem to program them for dual pedal use like my Ch Pedals. But I have adjusted. Maybe you can find some used ones on Ebay or Amazon. I know about the CH and Seitek.  Recommend either.

_AH_Corona

Im having a hard time deciding whether to get some. Im such a cheapskate

_AH_Lippy

Darn Corona your deadly without pedals, I am shaking in my boots thinking what you would be like with them. Pedals actually are the next thing that I am getting to increase the flying experience. I have the x-50 stick but think I will go with the Ch Pedals. Viper is it problematic combining saitek with ch products. i dont want any conflicts.  :help2: