Fortress Malta Spitfires

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, November 13, 2015, 12:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Mustang

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Nh3Dave on January 06, 2016, 03:05:59 AM
D*3

I may have misspoke on comms Dave, the letter goes with the squadron code, the number is incorporated into the serial. So since your in 1st you'll have GL*D and the 3 will go into the serial.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_z5o

~S~ Did someone say something about skins. Sign me up for one please sir.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_DarkWolf

Pick an available letter for your squadron (you can see which are already taken on the first post in the thread) and pick a number to go into your a/c serial.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Jetdoc on January 07, 2016, 04:01:00 PM

When you did'nt pick a number before I thought you might want 31, so I had it there already.

DW

_AH_Gator

99 G for Gator plz :drinking-29:

_AH_z5o

#50, after that it really doesn't matter to me DW. Z  would be nice, but, its my understanding its taken which is ok. So, Other than 50 I'm kewl with what ever you come up with and thanks.

_AH_DarkWolf

Yeah your evil squadron commander took Z. Oh wait, he's my evil squadron commander too. Did I say evil squadron commander? I meant to say really, really nice and not evil squadron commander.

DW

_AH_z5o

That's ok DW, really any would do and Ill make it my own.

_AH_DarkWolf

Just bumping this in case anyone still wants a skin for this campaign. You can reference the first post for what letters are already taken in your squadron. Couple of my pictures in the original post don't work anymore but I guess that's ok.

DW

_AH_Doc

S! DW, check your PM's. I sent you a request, but I fear it may be too tall an order.

_AH_Doc

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on March 01, 2016, 10:17:59 PM
Just bumping this in case anyone still wants a skin for this campaign. You can reference the first post for what letters are already taken in your squadron. Couple of my pictures in the original post don't work anymore but I guess that's ok.

DW

Another bump for anyone who wants nose art for the spits. DW is taking care of the letters and historical markings. I'm just focusing on nose art. I can also add victory tallies below your name. I just need to know how many german or italian aircraft kill flags, and also any train, or ship kills. So PM me with any ideas/requests and IL do my best to draw something up. There isn't a ton of room on the MkVc, so you have to be flexible. S! Fellas and a huge shout out to DW for an awesome campaign and taking the time to personally create historic personalized skins for us, it's alot of work, and he has always helped me out.

_AH_Col._Hogan

Thanks Doc, Great to have you back.

S!

_AH_DarkWolf

Bumping this again for the new guys\newly returned guys. If you are in need of a campaign skin, check out the first post in this thread and post what letter you want (of the letters still available, check first post to see what letters are taken) and a favorite number for the serial if you have one. If you have a simple noseart or aircraft name, I can't probobly do that too.

I simply ask you treat your personalized kite better than Archie did the first time out in his :

DW

_AH_kawilder

Oh man, he broke it!

Put me in at X@Z please DW.
Leave my name off.

Thank You Sir

kawilder