Fortress Malta Spitfires

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, November 13, 2015, 12:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_taldrg

~S~
      O B..K B then DW. A "T" some place on there is fine with me and 'Taildrag' under the office door if possible.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

My plan is to put names under everyone's cockpits.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_DarkWolf

Has to be a single letter and J is already taken for your squadron.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Twenty

~S~ DW,

MK-X and V-X Please and thanks!

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Jetdoc on November 17, 2015, 03:28:46 AM
can I have the D

Yup.

I'm keeping the first post up to date with the letters guys have taken, where it says "Letters taken" under each squadron. So you guys can always check there.

Also no need to specify for each squadron, whatever letter you pick will be applied to both.

DW

_AH_Jack

Which skin folder does it go in?  Do I have to create a new folder?

_AH_DarkWolf

The skin folder name should be SpitfireMkVc16lbs.

DW

_AH_Lippy

Letter L for me DW in a hurry didnt read the whole thing power maybe going off. I will recheck messages when I have the chance.

_AH_BBQhead

S~

i'm confused, as usual, but I'll take my best guess and say  Q  should be either the answer or one of the answers you're looking for.

let me know if that works  and  if I get to pick other stuff, too. 

Thanks.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Jack

If I do my own skins with non-group lettering (non-historically correct) lettering, will I be ostracized ?

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_BBQhead on November 19, 2015, 02:37:16 PM
S~

i'm confused, as usual, but I'll take my best guess and say  Q  should be either the answer or one of the answers you're looking for.

let me know if that works  and  if I get to pick other stuff, too. 

Thanks.

You can pick a favorite number to put into the serial number. A little name would be ok or as I said something very simple in terms of art.

Quote from: _AH_Jack on November 19, 2015, 02:46:39 PM
If I do my own skins with non-group lettering (non-historically correct) lettering, will I be ostracized ?

Yes. And hung. And shot. And run over by a buick.

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_DarkWolf

Wait, you KNEW about this Hogan?? Why did'nt you STOP him???

No more skins for Hogan!

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

How do you stop a clown vomiting rainbows?

I did warn him not to go against the wishes of the All Mighty Skinner. I told him of the wrath that could envelope us all. 

Praise be to Al... wait....um... that's for a different website.

_AH_DarkWolf