Fortress Malta Spitfires

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, November 13, 2015, 12:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Lippy

_AH_Bear

_AH_Col._Hogan

Sorry gents, DW mentioned only the Wingco gets to choose his code letters.  (glasses)

Squadron leaders can add the pennant if they want to.

S!

_AH_Hollywood

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Col._Hogan on December 19, 2015, 02:35:01 PM
Sorry gents, DW mentioned only the Wingco gets to choose his code letters.  (glasses)

Squadron leaders can add the pennant if they want to.

Correct.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

_AH_DarkWolf

Bumping this again. The first Spitters arrive in two weeks, so I'll do up all the skins I have requests for sometime next week and zip em up into a big pack.

Remember what letters are already taken for each squadron are listed in the first post of this thread.

Vipes, you still have to pick another letter as J was already taken.

"Why does Hogan get custom codes? I don't get custom codes. Screw you Hogan!!!"

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_DarkWolf

Alright guys I will start doing these skins up this week, so if you want to request one ideally get it done by week end.

DW

_AH_Shrtaprch

_AH_DarkWolf

Has to be a single letter, Shrt. S good?

DW

_AH_Lippy

AS for the special number it is 44 for the serial

_AH_Nh3Dave

_AH_DarkWolf

Yeah, I think you already told me that, or maybe I just assumed it. Either way you got 44 in your serial, yours are already finito.

DW