Fortress Malta Campaign Scoreboard

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, December 02, 2015, 08:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Fortress Malta Campaign Scoreboard as of Mission #1

Sorties Flown/Survived               Kills

Headquarters Flight

Col. Hogan                                  1/1                               0
Archie                                         1/1                               3
Kawilder                                      0/0                               0

1st Squadron

Bear                                            1/1                               5
BBQhead                                     1/1                               2
Taldrg                                          1/1                              0
Turbo                                           1/1                              2
z5o                                              1/1                              0
Ragnar                                         0/0                              0
DarkWolf                                      1/1                              2

2nd Squadron

Hollywood                                    1/1                              3
Gatlingun                                     0/0                              0
Viper                                           0/0                              0
Mustang                                       1/0                             0
Olds                                             1/1                             1
Dogwood                                      1/1                             1
SKATtrash                                    1/1                             2
Jetdoc                                          0/0                             0
Sandhog                                       0/0                             0

3rd Squadron

Lippy                                            1/1                             1
Shrtaprch                                      1/1                             0
Nimble                                          1/1                             2
AD2                                              1/1                             1
Fraggmann                                    1/1                             1
Gator                                            1/1                             1
Twenty                                          1/1                             0
Jack                                              1/1                             2

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Gator

S! DW what about me sonnyboy I flew that night and I don't see my name and point

_AH_DarkWolf

Ah yes, I forgot you. Or maybe I am just subconsciously blocking you cause of all the bad things you say about me. Either way it's fixed.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Gator

Ah yes, I forgot you. Or maybe I am just subconsciously blocking you cause of all the bad things you say about me. Either way it's fixed.

DW                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    you don't what to knock on a Cajun door DW you might get shot haha

_AH_Bear

Woooot...  :surprised-027:    5    :drinking-43:

_AH_Jack

Watching my grandkids while the daughter goes to the doctor...should be back by campaign time.

_AH_Archie

Are the grand kids there to keep a watch on you or are you there to watch the grand kids?

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_DarkWolf

"Mooommmiiieeee, grampa's telling jokes we don't understand again! Make him stop!"

DW

_AH_DarkWolf

Fortress Malta Campaign Scoreboard as of Mission #2

Sorties Flown/Survived               Kills

Headquarters Flight

Col. Hogan                                  2/2                               .5
Archie                                         2/1                               3
Kawilder                                      1/1                               3

1st Squadron

Bear                                            2/1                               5
BBQhead                                     2/2                               2
Taldrg                                          2/1                              0
Turbo                                           2/2                              4
z5o                                              1/1                              0
Ragnar                                         0/0                              0
DarkWolf                                      2/2                              5

2nd Squadron

Hollywood                                    2/2                              8
Gatlingun                                     0/0                              0
Viper                                           1/1                              2
Mustang                                       2/0                             0
Olds                                             2/1                             1
Dogwood                                      2/2                             5
SKATtrash                                    2/2                             7
Jetdoc                                          1/1                             2
Sandhog                                       1/1                             0

3rd Squadron

Lippy                                            2/2                             1
Shrtaprch                                      1/1                             0
Nimble                                          2/2                             2
AD2                                              1/1                             1
Fraggmann                                    2/1                             1
Gator                                            1/1                             1
Twenty                                          2/2                             2
Jack                                              2/2                             3

Non-AH

Alpha                                             1/1                             0

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_DarkWolf

BBQ would call it a "Lucky .5" but given some of the other things he says I would'nt take solace in that.

DW

_AH_z5o

Ya sorry I didn't make it in last night gents. I wanted to be here, But, having some issues at home that required my full attention last night. Maybe tonight will go a little better. ~S~
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Col._Hogan

Gat, you will receive all credits and get a "successful landing" for last nights mission.

H.

_AH_DarkWolf

Yes we will assume that after parking, Gatlin hopped out of his aircraft and was chatting with his erks beside his plane and thus had plenty of time to run away when someone yelled "LOOK OUT, HERE COMES THE WINGCO AND HE'S BLOODY OUT OF CONTROL!!!!".  :surprised-027:

DW

_AH_DarkWolf

Fortress Malta Campaign Scoreboard as of Mission #3

Sorties Flown/Survived               Kills            Gatlin's Plane Kills

Headquarters Flight

Col. Hogan                                  3/3                               .5                          1
Archie                                         3/2                               4
Kawilder                                      2/2                               3

1st Squadron

Bear                                            3/2                               5
BBQhead                                     3/3                               2
Taldrg                                          3/1                              0
Turbo                                           3/3                              4
DarkWolf                                      3/3                              5

2nd Squadron

Hollywood                                    3/3                             10
Gatlingun                                     1/1                              0
Viper                                           2/2                              2
Mustang                                       2/0                             0
Olds                                             3/2                             1
Dogwood                                      3/3                             6
SKATtrash                                    3/3                             8
Jetdoc                                          2/2                             3
Sandhog                                       1/1                             0

3rd Squadron

Lippy                                            3/3                             1
Nimble                                          3/3                             4
Fraggmann                                    3/2                             1
Gator                                            2/1                             1
Twenty                                          3/3                             4
Jack                                              3/3                             4

Non-AH/Unassigned AH

Alpha                                             1/1                             0
MOG_Dickieboy                               1/1                            3
Nh3Dave                                        1/1                             0