Defense of the Philippians

Started by Jetdoc, January 03, 2016, 08:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetdoc

Mission start 1/6/2016 there will be two missions flow on the six for a total 16 missions
rules each Pilot will be issued two P-40e's two P-36-75 A4's and two P-26 Pea Shooters
If you get damaged or shot up try to save your plane get it to the nearest base or behind friendly lines
if you have to belly in it can be repaired under the following guide lines
1. loose a prop and the engine
2. loose a wing tip
3. loose the landing gear
If you crash the aircraft by rolling the aircraft over on crash landing then the aircraft is a right off
Loose all six of your fighters then you will be handed over to the bomber wing and have to fly as a gunner
for the rest of the campaign .

_AH_Lippy

No worries Hope and pray all is well

_AH_Jack

The game is never so important that it should come before family.  Take care of the home front, JD, and don't worry about us.  We'll still be here.

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   You and your child will be in my prayers tonight JD
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Nimble

hey JD....hope your young one is ok..... the hospital can be taxing I know.... my prayers and sympathies are with you and your family my friend

_AH_Olds

We're keeping your family in our prayers. Will talk to you soon. Hang in there.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Twenty

JD,

I hope everything is going well. 

_AH_Bear

_AH_Col._Hogan

Sorry to miss the ceremony, lost power from 18:00 to 20:30 last night.

S!

_AH_DarkWolf

The ribbon is ready :

I'll need the final list of all the awards so I can update.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill