Applying for AH membership

Started by Titan, April 07, 2016, 10:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

~S~ all
Please consider this my formal request to join AH. Having the pleasure of flying with you gentlemen for the past few months, I look forward to an opportunity to participate, contribute and grow with AH. I must admit, however, I am a self proclaimed "tech infidel" with some of the computer stuff. :help-sos-sos-29402:
I have respectfully resigned my tags with VMF/214. Briefly, I thought they were a good Sq fit after flying near full switch with AG-51(great Sq. but they basically left IL-2 and transformed to DCS/100% modern jets.) My interests, however, reside with WWII props, IL-2, carrier ops, organized and engaged squadron activities/challenges, and pilot interactions in both Pacific and European theaters. As AH operations appear to coincide with my lengthy IL-2 experience, I'm excited with the prospect to formally proceed.  I'm a USAF vet from the mid/late 60's, served in both SAC (stateside) and PACAF/TAC in Korea.

Thank you for your consideration, I stand ready to serve.
Titan

_AH_Bear

~S~ Titan..
Welcome to Aces High... Jacks gotta be getting the cold sweats knowing he can utilize his tape measuring skills again... Looking forward to flying more with you..

~S~ Bear

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Good Luck making it through the rigorous and demanding AH acceptance process, Titan.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_fraggmann

Welcome aboard Titan. Us older farts gotta stick together.....
Eeeew Sticky old farts  (tongue)
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Bear on April 07, 2016, 10:41:12 PM
... Jacks gotta be getting the cold sweats knowing he can utilize his tape measuring skills again...

I thought we retired Jack after all the complaints years of faithful service.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

He aint AH yet, Wilder has to check him for flat feet.

_AH_kawilder

You don't wear clown shoes do you Titan? As far as I am concerned you can put on the uniform but I am at the bottom of the HQ chain. Welcome to AH Titan.

_AH_Hollywood

Salute Titan, glad to hear you're jumping in feet first.  Welcome to the funny farm.

Wood
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Jack

It has been bestowed upon me the responsibility to ensure all AH members have properly fitted uniforms.  This requires, among other things,  a proper inseam measurement.  I did not ask for the assignment.  It was delegated as part of my duties as recruiting officer in the past.  How I retained the responsibilities after demotion is anyone's guess.  And, I do not understand why so many AH members keep showing up at my tent, asking to have their inseams remeasured, again and again and again.

Also, my clown shoes are not simply part of my clown costume, which is quite becoming, by the way.  They are also necessary, as I have enormous feet; and you know women love men with large 'feet'.

_AH_Archie

Titan just make sure Jack warms his hands before the measurement. 

Join us at the meeting on Sunday night, there maybe some brand spanking new tags for you to put on.

See you Sunday at 830 EST

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Lippy

Welcome aboard Titan its about time dude. ~S~

_AH_Col._Hogan

Jack is not a podiatrist, however his favorite profession does start with the letter "P"

Now turn your head and cough.

S!