Bears Campaign Post

Started by _AH_Bear, September 02, 2016, 09:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Col._Hogan on September 03, 2016, 10:33:29 PM
Is it Flower Pot?

I dunno, he is'nt calling for a rescue from SKAT's basement.

I'll fly as SKAT's wangman in the last Tempest, just to keep an eye on him.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

Ok... there was a request for recon photos..

Tempests target, besides obvious ac on the ground yellow shows fuel tanks, red are artillary, blue moving fuel trucks.

P38 targets

Both photos are facing east

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Cool beans, Julio.

Thanks, Bear.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_taldrg

~S~
  Both photos----in the lower left hand corner---show a hdg. of 238 degrees.  I think that is around south west?
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_Jetdoc on September 04, 2016, 06:24:45 PM
Thank you for the recon Bear; I have question since we are trying to capture these two bases should we not attack the fuel trucks
and fuel storage tanks we are going to need that fuel until we can get resupplied from England

Jetdoc has a point, up to the Group leaders...

Taildrag, I was a gunner in one of the bombers seats at that time... those speedbars show the plane i was in, I was viewing from a camera viewpoint

_AH_Olds

I'll fly a 51 with my lead.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Archie

I have been asked by Bear to name the campaign and get it on the calendar.

We are starting Sept 6th

Be there

~S~

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Bear

Whatever skins you want ... just remember .. the plane you fly today may not be the same next week

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Archie on September 05, 2016, 11:54:08 AM
I have been asked by Bear to name the campaign and get it on the calendar.

I would have gone with "Bear's Archie Can Never Leave Early So SKAT Does'nt Cry" campaign. Just saying, SKAT has feelings too.

Are we to land at these fields near Cherbourg at the end of Mission 1? We were wondering about loadouts too, we assume they are not locked?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

Says pretty clear where we are landing, loadouts are not locked in

_AH_DarkWolf

These are some pretty small and indistinct airfields, are the forts gonna be able to get in there without coming to a stop in downtown Cherbourg?

DW

_AH_Shrtaprch

S~  I'll fly a P51 with Jack...

_AH_Bear

Looking in FMB they seem to be bomber friendly... just grass

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   I think Bear could name his new missions "MANA". It is a Hebrew word meaning....'what is it'.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.