Bears Campaign Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Bear, September 07, 2016, 11:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on January 18, 2017, 07:08:11 AM
QuoteI'll just paste this direct quote right here...

Quote from: _AH_Bear on September 02, 2016, 01:26:26 PM
The first time a player dies in my campaign it will not count and will be considered a mulligan. This is especially true for DW cause I really like him and I don't mean any of the anti-eastern-canadian stuff I say. PS - SKAT has a cute butt.

:surprised-027:

DW

Ha!  Good one.  Sounds just like Bear

Hmmmm.. looks counterfeit to me...

_AH_Archie

If it is on the internet it has to be true

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Jack

DW's posting has been approved by Skat.

_AH_Hollywood

BEAR'S CAMPAIGN MISSION 18 RESULTS :

Honorable Mention To :

_AH_Archie : 7 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (Ace in a Day)

_AH_Twenty : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed ( Ace in a Day), 2 Static A/C Destroyed

_AH_Turbo : 4 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed, 9 Static A/C Destroyed

A special notation:  _AH_Darkwolf Persona: 17 missions flown without one death; 52 Aerial Kills, 31 Static A/C, 6 Tanks, 1 Wagon, 2 Artillery and 1 Ship Destroyed
- In a campaign with high attrition, this is some feat!  ~S~

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

BEAR'S CAMPAIGN MISSION 19 RESULTS :

Honorable Mention To :

_AH_Col._Hogan : 6 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (Ace in a Day), 1 Static A/C Destroyed

_AH_Twenty : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed ( Ace in a Day), 7 Static A/C Destroyed

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

Stats for Mission 18 (Last Week) & tonight's mission (19) are posted.

_AH_Hollywood

BEAR'S CAMPAIGN MISSION 20 RESULTS :

Honorable Mention To :

_AH_Twenty : 8 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (Ace in a Day)

_AH_Hollywood : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (Ace in a Day)

_AH_Lippy : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (Ace in a Day)

_AH_z50 : 2 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed, 15 Wagons Destroyed

_AH_Archie :  2 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed, 10 Wagons Destroyed

_AH_Col._Hogan

Does your boss know that you do this mission tally stuff at work?

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteDoes your boss know that you do this mission tally stuff at work?

Ah, nope

_AH_Hollywood

BEAR'S CAMPAIGN MISSION 21 RESULTS :

~S~
I need to review the track one more time.. looks like Bear had good bomb drops that were not reflected on the scoring....

_AH_DarkWolf

I'm sorry, did you say something? I was busy tossing a molotov cocktail into a german halftrack on the streets on Brussels.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

Quote~S~
I need to review the track one more time.. looks like Bear had good bomb drops that were not reflected on the scoring....

Not sure what you hit and what kawilder hit, originally I thought there might have been other targets, but it appears to solely be an attack on the airfield.

_AH_z5o

Dang, I'm starting to die just a little to much. Got to improve that.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on February 11, 2017, 04:41:50 AM
Quote~S~

Not sure what you hit and what kawilder hit, originally I thought there might have been other targets, but it appears to solely be an attack on the airfield.

I hit 2 flights of Me323s on the ground with those "factory "target things.. the red disks of death.. they somehow enhance scoring if you get all within there range.. i think..

_AH_fraggmann

I got a whole bunch of stuff as well and landed safely.
About five minutes later an AI killed me after landing.
Please have a look if you have the time...thnx
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt